TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi guys,

I managed to get out to the beach early this morning with my AT Pro and had a really fun day.
One thing I noticed was that while the 5x8 coil is brilliant on playgrounds and volleyball fields it is too small for the wet sand while still standing no chance against the trash that my beach features on the dry sand. The wet sand is where I made all my finds, including a set of keys a woman had told me her son lost earlier, could return that. I will get myself a NEL Hunter coil on monday, that should make for a killer package coupled with the AT Pro.

Upvote 0

paul11

Jul 4, 2016
Essex UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 11
Primary Interest:
Well done I think it will be while before I get my first one.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ring.gif
Nice find (and VID)! Thanks for sharing...

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the nice hunting and video. Thanks for sharing.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's funny you brought that up I'm just debating whether I should get the Tornado 12" x 13" or the Storm 13"x 14" or 15"x 15". I just heard the Tornado was lighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first...many more in your future.

OP
OP
T

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It's funny you brought that up I'm just debating whether I should get the Tornado 12" x 13" or the Storm 13"x 14" or 15"x 15". I just heard the Tornado was lighter.

The Hoover Boys guy swears by the Storm, I settled on the hunter now. I think the Tornado is a bit useless compared to the others, if you want light you take the Hunter and if you need extreme depth the Storm. At least that's my opinion.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Enjoyed the video, and Congrats on your First Ring with the AT Pro! :occasion14:

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on your first ring! That was a nice video.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Hoover Boys guy swears by the Storm, I settled on the hunter now. I think the Tornado is a bit useless compared to the others, if you want light you take the Hunter and if you need extreme depth the Storm. At least that's my opinion.

I just ordered the storm last night.

thaigler

Jul 27, 2016
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesero Bandidio, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks great, Congrats :occasion14: I have not got to try(ATP) mine out yet ...it is the same set up as yours. I would love to relic hunt Germany, a helmet, part of P38, heck I would not care if it was a spent 8mm round 8-)

Hey if you go relic hunting, I would love to see a youtube of that..........if you ever need a partner, hey Im there too :-)

Tom

OP
OP
T

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Looks great, Congrats :occasion14: I have not got to try(ATP) mine out yet ...it is the same set up as yours. I would love to relic hunt Germany, a helmet, part of P38, heck I would not care if it was a spent 8mm round 8-)

Hey if you go relic hunting, I would love to see a youtube of that..........if you ever need a partner, hey Im there too :-)

Tom

Thanks :) I don't think I will do a lot of relic hunting, getting permissions is a pain in the ass and by law we can keep nothing even if it's WW2 stuff so it's always dangerous water. Then I'm in the North and most WW2 activity was in the middle and south.

I have a permission now for the only part of the country that needs a permission to hunt the beaches so I am good at any beaches in all of Germany, I don't think I will run out of places to go soon :)

If you ever come to Germany let me know, our beaches are long, the beer good and the people either friendly or not awake when I'm at the beach :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions