Beach's are Fun!

strick

Feb 28, 2005
SF Bay Area
Detector(s) used
Embarrassed to tell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took 3 days off and hit one of California's central coast beaches.....Lots of fun.....and lots of other detectorists out there! Three 10K...two with small diamonds, One small 14K band, and one Silver Band...Plus assorted Silver finds... The religious pendent is made in Italy. I've just started hunting beaches this year and I think it's just as addicting as gold nugget hunting...This is a great site and I've learned a lot from lurking here...Thanks and HH out there!

strick

pismo2 (Medium).jpg
pismo1 (Medium).jpg

Upvote 0

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc, you did great! What kind of detector were you using? dry sand or wet sand?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful finds! As a nuggetshooter turned beach hunter, I can tell you beach hunting is so much easier it's a sin! :occasion14:

OP
OP
strick

strick

Feb 28, 2005
SF Bay Area
Detector(s) used
Embarrassed to tell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Rodbuster

I like to switch between the 3030 and the TDI pro. When I get tired of digging junk I'll use the 3030...when I feel like a badger I'll grab the TDI. I was hunting dry down to several inches in the water. Here are a couple more from a N cal beach 2 weeks ago. There were 2 guys and a lady working the dry sand when I got there...so I headed to the wet and found these...The band is 14k but stones are CZ... Thanks for looking I don't post much here but have lurked for a couple years now..

strick

20160724_165514 (Medium).jpg

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on all the wonderful finds! You gathered a heavy pouch full of finds. It looks like your beach is better than mine. Hope you continue finding the sweet stuff.

OP
OP
strick

strick

Feb 28, 2005
SF Bay Area
Detector(s) used
Embarrassed to tell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful finds! As a nuggetshooter turned beach hunter, I can tell you beach hunting is so much easier it's a sin! :occasion14:

Thanks Terry! The jury is still out I think on that one... using a PI machine on a crowded beach can make for lots of deep digging lol my arms and legs are sore and my feet have blisters from all the walking in my sandals. My right and left elbow hurt for some reason? But at least mentally it's a lot less challenging then trying to understand geology and bedrock...Just look where all the people are on the beach. Looking forward to some winter storms this year cuz now I know where I'll be heading! I have enjoyed your youtube channel!

strick

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on a great day! That's better than all of my Mississippi beach hunts put together! Keep it up!

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man you are killing it. nice

Reelsnrods

Feb 13, 2013
Nantucket
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a years worth of gold for me! Congrats on a great couple of days!!!

DJWEHAGE

Nov 30, 2012
Aberdeen, MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, Equinox 800, Stealth 920xi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way, Way, Way to goooooo!!!!! Great hunts, good stuff shining, and lots of nitro moments for sure.....like you said,,,it is addicting to the core.

Thanks for sharing my friend !!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

HH

Dennis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread