Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A ignorant drunk, or just plain out fool,, tosses change in front of you on the beach and says something
on the lines of "here fellow, some loose change to pick up". I have had this happen a couple times,,,I smile
keep walking, with scoop end of 720 pointing forward, point down with short tight grip on upper neck of it......
Just for balance, you know....

Man,,,,some people are just plain out jealous.....this is my reasoning anyway....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
RVRoamer73

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A ignorant drunk, or just plain out fool,, tosses change in front of you on the beach and says something
on the lines of "here fellow, some loose change to pick up". I have had this happen a couple times,,,I smile
keep walking, with scoop end of 720 pointing forward, point down with short tight grip on upper neck of it......
Just for balance, you know....

Man,,,,some people are just plain out jealous.....this is my reasoning anyway....

I used to zip tie found rings to the shaft of my Tejon. When I ran into this garbage I would point at the rings and say, no thanks, I"m looking for these. Watching them process was fascinating. They would either become gob smacked and mumble/shuffle away. Or suddenly become interested and start pouring on the sugar. These days I just look at the morons for a second, drop my head, and get back to it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread