Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was raining when i got up- didnt feel like going out - what a mistake that would have been.
went to a saltwater spot I'd not been to since last year,,its was still sprinkling so i had whole place to myself. Got in and turned my machine on and planned on heading out deep. Got a good signal right off the bat. Turned out to be a pyramid sinker and looked like it had been there a little while. I wondered how local guys would have missed it. About 6 feet away I got another but this one was newer - maybe lost in last few days. Still a good sign that maybe spot had not been hit recently. Then I got a silver ring - slightly blackened - so another good sign no one been there recently.
Got some fresh coins but got some that have been there a little while...then got another silver ring..once again blackened. I was hitting in water from waist deep to the shore - very uncommon for me. Then i got a nice signal that sounded like a ring and it was - 14k white gold band.
I figured i should head out deeper before tide changed. I could always hit in shallow as tide came in.
Worked out from chest to chin for about 20 mins. - not a signal. Headed back in and got a blast - went off like a can. Scooped up the bracelet...have not cleaned yet (still on the road), but the eye of the fish looks like a gold bead - its marked EDEN inside.
I headed back out again and after a half hour the only signal i got was a lure - could not believe how clean it was farther out...so back in i went. I ended up getting another band...when i first saw it -of course thought gold - but as i reached in i could see dull greyish color and had feeling - titanium.
I headed to another section of the beach - it was rocky and got a good signal down deep - after 3 scoops - saw yellow band in scoop amongst the rocks and shells...marked 750 (18k) Tiffany & co. Nice! worked around there and got nothing else - moved to another section out deep - no signals - soooo...headed in again. Got a few crusty zincs and a few pull tabs...then in like ankle deep water was surprised to see another white gold band in my scoop. Couldnt believe it - a three gold day - its been awhile since i had one of those.
Sun came out and beach goers started to flood in. I started working towards my vehicle. Kids started to come over and ask questions and wind started to pick up and was whistling thru my head phones - I got a few nickles and some nails. My shoulder and arm were killing me - my chest/hip mount was on machine i had stolen a few weeks ago - CZ21 is tough swinging out of the water with it rod mounted. So was about to call it a day. Got a loud blast and thought i had a screw cap - was shocked to see another band in my scoop - this one turned out to be platinum! Whoohoo
Worked the rest of the way to my car with not much to show - but it was a very good morning - boy am I glad I went out
so ended up with
1 platinum
1 18k yellow gold
2 - 14k whit gold
2 silver
and titanium
casperaug22.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found out EDEN is a company on Cape Cod that does hand crafted jewelry
bracelet is a Cape Cod herring fish - should be silver with gold bead eye
so hopefully it will clean up - they go for about $160

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
WOOO Hoo Amazing day out!! That's a Handful of Very Nice Treasures!!

Now you got me thinking I should have went out?.. dag..

TwoYewts

Oct 29, 2013
NorthEast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher CZ-21, Makro Racer Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome day Casper!

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the Super-duper Day with all those rings made of precious metal! WOW!

Oh My Goodness! I knew it!
A Professional like Casper-2, getting all the GOLD and gone by sunrise! But leaves me pull tabs and bottle caps to contend with all day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hunt in all metal - so i got some bad with the good ---away from home - using old note book -pain in the butt
takes like 15 mins to make a post

Congratulations on the Super-duper Day with all those rings made of precious metal! WOW!

Oh My Goodness! I knew it!
A Professional like Casper-2, getting all the GOLD and gone by sunrise! But leaves me pull tabs and bottle caps to contend with all day.

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Way to go Casper! Awesome finds! Congrats an.gif

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JAW dropping hunt........Congrats on the hunt and how to make it happen !!!!!

1KBlueTuber

Oct 19, 2014
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur blue tube 1000
Fisher cz-6a, 1265x,
Whites eagle IIsl
Very Nice Casper! That's a great haul and you were due that's for sure. Congrats!

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very good day indeed. Way to go man. Congrats

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Outstanding! :notworthy:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Casper, I can't begin to tell you how thrilled this post makes me!! You've had some unfortunate times lately...and that, after all the help you have provided to other people. You're a gem, my friend. Never forget that!

...Is it wrong for me to admit that my eyes have welled up with "happy" tears?? ....Ok, ok...it's actually because I've had about 1.6 hours of sleep in the last 42 hours!! :tongue3: (<-- unfortunately, this part is true)

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a day...congrats on a hand full of treasure.

Mi$terG

Jan 25, 2013
Eastern MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I would call that an "epic" morning. Glad to read this- hope it's only the beginning of a good luck trend for you, Casper.

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome hunt Casper! It is days like this that make me question why I go to work..you gotta have one heck of a job to pay better than that! And even if such a job existed, it certainly wouldn't be as fun as huntin' loot!
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome hunt Casper! It is days like this that make me question why I go to work..you gotta have one heck of a job to pay better than that! And even if such a job existed, it certainly wouldn't be as fun as huntin' loot!
Thanks for sharing!
I would love to see it cleaned up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread