NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they found my machines ...in pawn shop
they caught at least one of the two guys - brothers actually - think they are workin on getting the other
happy and sad - was getting ready to file my claim with insurance co. and was planning on buying a new one
should get them back tomorrow - one from Fisher on Monday
so i'll be back up to 3 CZ21s again
Big shout out to the boys in blue :notworthy:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gi0phy.gif

PI PETE

Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DONT NEED A NEW ONE - WHEN I GET THOSE BACK AND ONE FROM FISHER - I WILL BE BACK TO MY COMPLIMENT OF 3 CZ21s AGAIN
THATS ALL I NEED - ..."and this thermos..and this chair.."

Good ending to that story! Sorry your plans to buy a new one fell threw. I'm thinkin' you'll figure a way to do it:thumbsup:

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jerk01.jpg

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are those the same two brothers in your area that stole 2 detectors and later found those gold bars ? ? ? :P

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
f481436d937681d642f958d4c4f8e95c.jpg

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad you got your stuff back, Casper. Probably a couple of addicts. Thumbs up to the police.
HH
dts

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are too funny

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
they found my machines ...in pawn shop
they caught at least one of the two guys - brothers actually - think they are workin on getting the other
happy and sad - was getting ready to file my claim with insurance co. and was planning on buying a new one
should get them back tomorrow - one from Fisher on Monday
so i'll be back up to 3 CZ21s again
Big shout out to the boys in blue :notworthy:

I can't say how happy I am for you, I was just thinking about your misfortune the other day and hoped they would find the guys. I've had the same luck twice, once with a BMX bicycle I really loved and once when my mother's car was broken into, a month later we received the backpack with her wallet, money still in it, believe it or not. Again congratulations!

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Great news, got robber recently my self. MD's and Yaks.

Got it all back within days, only two MD's did not work when I got them back. Two GPZ 7000, I was not very happy about that, my insurance company sent them off for repair. 6 weeks later they said they could not find a place to fix them, go figure I doubt they tried the US. They are going to replace both machines and send me back my old ones, but that has been weeks now. But when I get the old ones back I will send them State side to get fixed so I can have four of these, my kids will be happy to have their own 7000's.

So test your machines, just because you are getting them back does not mean you are in the clear.

Must suck to go to jail over some MD's. LOL

Sorry to hear of that, but it seems you came out on top so that's good. Thieves suck big time.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did they find them? Hot sheet with serial numbers? Did the pawn shop spot them and call the police? Might be good if we all remember to write down our serial numbers to keep on file in case the worse happens. Glad you got yours back! :thumbsup:

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you got your detectors back, be glad you live where you do because here, unless it is a gun that is stolen, they won't pursue it, because of the laws that changed, no jail time for thieves or drug addicts! It is damn shameful! Good luck! I always look forward to seeing what you are going to post next!

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you got your detectors back, be glad you live where you do because here, unless it is a gun that is stolen, they won't pursue it, because of the laws that changed, no jail time for thieves or drug addicts! It is damn shameful! Good luck! I always look forward to seeing what you are going to post next!

heck I say build more d--- prisions for thugs like this,,,,,keep em',,,,work em',,,throw the key away !!

early am rant......need more :coffee2:

on second cup now.....still feel the same way...law and order by the men in blue is a must in todays society :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER AREAS - New England states - pawn stores have to enter items over a certain amount in a data base I guess
crooks got caught hitting another town - police cornered them - friend that is a detective (relative of my GF) got the rap sheet for the crimes in the area
saw that 2 guys got caught hitting cars - put their names in the data base and it popped up for a pawn shop in CT. - they called and asked descrption of machines - sent a detective down with pics I had supplied and were a match - im supposed to pick them up today from my PD

How did they find them? Hot sheet with serial numbers? Did the pawn shop spot them and call the police? Might be good if we all remember to write down our serial numbers to keep on file in case the worse happens. Glad you got yours back! :thumbsup:

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper, happy for you !!! They did a good job tracking down these machines.....but sorry for all the trouble you have been put through.....pain in the back-side for sure !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread