Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first night at hotel - a couple we saw walking around the beach and bar - my girlfriend keeps saying they look familiar- finally
at night we sit at the beach bar and grab some conch fritters and this couple comes over and sits just down from us
and once again my GF says "She really looks familiar" so I told her go ask them if they are from up our way. She does and they are from NY - but never came around to our neck of the woods. Well they are friendly and we ended up hanging with them thru out our
stay down there - we had a rental so we offered to take them with us to a few spots so they would not have to pay for a cab.
They saw me in the water hunting and we told them its my hobby and its what I do I vacations and back home. They ask the usual questions - "Do you ever find anything good" " Whats the best thing you've found" etc. The guys wife says "Oh I bought him a detector but he hasn't really used it yet" I figure she got him a Radio shack or beginner Bounty hunter model. They are trying to remember the brand and I throw out the more popular ones - Garrett, Minelab, Whites, and then say Fisher and she says "That's it...its a Fisher" and I asked if they knew what model and she says "It's good on land and water I think" and I ask "Is it a CZ21?" They both say yes.
I tell them that's exactly what Im using. So we talk some more about this and then talk about other things. The next night my gal brings her tablet down and I have her pull up the Fisher Labs home page
http://www.fisherlab.com/wtn-2014/
and turn to page Im on (pg39) and she says that its the catalog
she ordered from and she saw me and remembers Casper ( I was wearing a Casper shirt at the time too) - and she saw the jewelry I found and its reason why she got that machine for him :tongue3:

Upvote 0

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you re da man!!!

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I need to stalk you when your on vacation to get pointers. Where you going next and when?

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be going to Fla. next month - as far as pointers go - Ive helped 100s of TH'ers here and on other forums - thru posts, PMs and my articles
if interested in my articles - send me a PM request for link

So I need to stalk you when your on vacation to get pointers. Where you going next and when?

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it was left out by person that did that page of me in catalog - but the pics are just 2 trips - the rings in a line thru page are from a trip to Dom.Rep.
the 2 handfuls are from a 4 day trip to Fla. gold & silver
some people think that pics are from multiple hunts or a years worth - nope - 2 good trips

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So...did you ever figure out why they looked familiar?....
Maybe the Dude plays for the Sox...ya know, on vacation....
Because they sucked right out of the playoffs.

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
think it was karma - ive had other weird (what are the odds) meetings over the years
we had a handful of things in common

So...did you ever figure out why they looked familiar?....
Maybe the Dude plays for the Sox...ya know, on vacation....
Because they sucked right out of the playoffs.

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a small world out there! You do get around! Good Luck in Fl. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice story, and you are the truth behind Fisher! I know you have encouraged sales and clarified the machines capabilities! I like my cz20 too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions