May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those were some interesting finds to say the least. Lookindown and Dave had some nice finds but this was I think my worst year hunting as far as good finds go but I always had a great time and I can see you did too. Thanks again for all the great videos this year and looking forward to seeing you out there next spring for another year of fun and adventure. :occasion14:

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoyed the video, and thanks for taking the time to capture. At least you got some jewelry, even if its junk. I have had worst days to say the least. Better luck next time!

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. Upon closer inspection, the ring has a small hallmark INDIA 925, so there's that. Yeah, this season wasn't exactly a barn burner finds wise. I did have 3 returns and 3 rewards, so that was a highlight of the season. I don't think I had 1 gold (that I got to keep anyway). I love beach hunting, so just getting to the beach is it's own reward. Everything else is gravy.

I went shooting last Sunday and probably going next weekend, but this weekend I think I'm heading to the beach:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions