Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So for the first time in awhile the water actually looks somewhat calm. Getting the gear together, and ready to hit the water! I'll be sure to post all and any finds once I'm back home. Wish me luck! [emoji51]

Good luck my friend. Bring home the gold!

Ps. Or whatever comes your way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
med_662355227edf550dbc.gif

OP
OP
JustKeepDigging

JustKeepDigging

May 2, 2013
Jupiter, FL
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
PRL-1 Whites, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Alright! Back home! Spent about 6 hours on the beach today. When I arrived I noticed the waves were a lot stronger than I thought they would be. I got a little disappointed, but I didn't let that stop me. Put on all my gear, and jumped right in the water. The waves pushed me all around, and I really couldn't detect well. I thought to myself "dang I really need to just buy myself a weight belt". After 15 minutes of me thinking that, BOOM!!! I find a O.ME.R. weight belt with the Excalibur. Gave off a really funny tone, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to dig it due to the fact that it was so difficult to recover anything, but I gave it a shot. I was in disbelief because I was literally just thinking of getting one. I strapped it on, and wow it really made a difference. Started finding some interesting items, a rusty old knife, a part to an old stereo, fishing lures, $4.33 in clad, the junk jewelry dolphin, an earring (which I think may be a low karat of gold), and a 10k wedding band! Can't wait to hit the beach again! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479170188.705443.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479170261.612746.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479170293.660630.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479170340.798337.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479170340.798337.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Alright! Back home! Spent about 6 hours on the beach today. When I arrived I noticed the waves were a lot stronger than I thought they would be. I got a little disappointed, but I didn't let that stop me. Put on all my gear, and jumped right in the water. The waves pushed me all around, and I really couldn't detect well. I thought to myself "dang I really need to just buy myself a weight belt". After 15 minutes of me thinking that, BOOM!!! I find a O.ME.R. weight belt with the Excalibur. Gave off a really funny tone, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to dig it due to the fact that it was so difficult to recover anything, but I gave it a shot. I was in disbelief because I was literally just thinking of getting one. I strapped it on, and wow it really made a difference. Started finding some interesting items, a rusty old knife, a part to an old stereo, fishing lures, $4.33 in clad, the junk jewelry dolphin, an earring (which I think may be a low karat of gold), and a 10k wedding band! Can't wait to hit the beach again! View attachment 1381382 View attachment 1381383 View attachment 1381384

Really nice finds! were you in the water the whole time or on the beach?

Reelsnrods

Feb 13, 2013
Nantucket
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing like finding something useful! Now just hope the old owner doesn't see you in it:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions