NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on the left and center? - one of those quirky moments
Bill in the middle - I met back in like 2005 - we met at So.bch and been friends ever since
we hook up to hunt when he can when I go down - but even if we cant work out getting out together
we usually hook up with him and his wife for a dinner
guy on left is Kirby - he moved out of Fla. and was just down for a short trip -
fluke running into him at an early morning spot for low tide - he dives down for targets and fans
so he was going up and down and finally noticed me and came over - he said that he would think he should know
me since he haunted southern Fla. beaches for so many yrs - I told him "well I'm not a local but you may know me from the
internet..I'm Casper" "Oh yea...I know you..yea." I'm Kirby - I knew the name from friends and he said we met briefly long ago
I look towards my gal on the beach and she is on the phone and smiling.
She hangs up and I wave and tell her "This is Kirby...old friend of Bill's" She said she just hung up with Bill - he wanted to know where I was hunting
and though he was working - he was on the road and might try getting down to see us. I told her to call him back and tell him Kirby is here.
She did and he said he was definitely gonna head our way . Half hour later he showed up - they had not seen each other in 4 or 5 yrs I think they said.
Small world and luck running into him and them getting to see each other. One of the bonuses of the hobby - think we broke a record for treasure stories told in the fastest time
20161122_095500.jpg

Upvote 0

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad everyone got together, and that is treasure in itself. Good luck and happy hunting.:thumbsup:

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know them both very well! Neither one has changed. Is that Bill's new wet suit? Wish I was there.

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know them both very well! Neither one has changed. Is that Bill's new wet suit? Wish I was there.
was waitin for you to chime in :icon_thumleft:

howie#1

Aug 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys ,I know them both as well. Bill told me my gold was not safe with Casper comming down to South Fla.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
when i am on the beach and someone comes up I always mention Tnet to see if they are on

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when i am on the beach and someone comes up I always mention Tnet to see if they are on
neither one are on tnet or any other forum that I know of - but guys in Miami - ft Lauderdale area usually know them

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest: