Little Finds

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone:hello:
It was stormy day, me, black pearl and spinosaurus, we were only in the beach. I have discovered an area, it would be promising, hopeful, not change next day, the winds do not blow as the vessels wish. Gold ring and pendant are 18K. Total weight is two grams (2,4grams). Flower ring is silver. Here's some pictures and thank you for take a look.
th_thankyou.gif
yw4ba.gif

Dictionary:
Black Pear: Bike.
Spinosaurus: My scoop, I named it: ``Spinosaurus`` Spinosaurus was the biggest of all the carnivorous dinosaurs, larger than Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus. It lived during part of the Cretaceous period, about 112 million to 97 million years ago, roaming the swamps of North Africa.
Two Spinosaurus species have been named based on the regions where they were discovered: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus Egyptian spine lizard) and Spinosaurus maroccanus (Moroccan spine lizard).
Spinosaurus means "spine lizard," an appropriate descriptor, as the dinosaur had very long spines growing on its back to form what is referred to as a "sail." The distinctive spines, which grew out of the animal's back vertebrae, were up to 7 feet (2.1 meters) long and were likely connected to one another by skin.
Hamid

Attachments

• DSC_3580.jpg
    DSC_3580.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_3583.jpg
    DSC_3583.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_3596.jpg
    DSC_3596.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_3604.jpg
    DSC_3604.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 0

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! I learnt something today. And of course you did another fine job! :occasion14:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The north pole sure looks productive! I guess that cold water makes the bling fall right off lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions