Bronx Beach Finds

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The best silver hunt I ever had was at Orchard Beach three-years ago, when they bulldozed sand away from the stairs south of the playground area. I scored 27 silver coins in just under two-hours! :occasion14:

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on getting out there. Thanks for sharing, and maybe gold or silver next time!

OP
OP
Escape

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
The best silver hunt I ever had was at Orchard Beach three-years ago, when they bulldozed sand away from the stairs south of the playground area. I scored 27 silver coins in just under two-hours! :occasion14:

Was on that beach about 6 years ago when they moved some sand around in that same general area. Another detectorist I met there was making some good silver and buffalo nickel scores. At the time I didn't know how to use my first detector. Would get sone kind of chirp and dig a creator looking for it. But yeah, their is stuff in that sand, mostly out off reach. But you really hit a mother load. Thanks for viewing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread