Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum.....Have you checked how indestructible it truly is? I hope you find lots of money on the beach and this works well for you.. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

OP
OP
mikesxpress

mikesxpress

Jan 9, 2017
Fredericksburg, VA
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
I dug some Virginia clay with it here at home in Fredericksburg and put allot of pressure on it to see if I could get it to flex/snap and it worked just as good as a shovel. I don't believe sand is going to be an issue. The wife and I made a 6 day east coast off season beach trip from Myrtle Beach to Carolina Beach with the Sand Shark and I used a small shovel I keep in my side by side. This scoop will be allot easier on the back.

MexGT

Sep 23, 2013
México
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030 & Stealth 920i
Primary Interest:
from the pics of the link, seems to be hollow from the inside? I wouldnt recomment it if it is, most of those type of fiberglass have a short dowel only.

This one is known for being lightweight and able to take tons of punishment too, 48" x 1 1/4 part # HI48LHS

HI48LHS.jpg

GL & HH :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mikesxpress

mikesxpress

Jan 9, 2017
Fredericksburg, VA
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
No it's not hollow. It has an inner core. Shows it in the pictures on Ebay. As noted I also tapped in a 3/8"X12" solid aluminum rod inside the center of the core to give it even more strength at the scoop mounting area. This replacement handle is for a Dragon Slayer fire tool that firefighters use for forest fires.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread