Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great Video! Totally agree...though I was a camera bug before metal detectorist. Even processed my own film..only black and white...back in the day.

Today's digital photos are so AMAZING and already processed when you shoot! I use a freebie photo computer program Arcsoft Photo Studio 6. ..which is also very fantastic and easy to use. I usually tweak each photo to make it "how I want it."

I'm also in the process of digitizing about 30 years+ of negatives, slides and photos and video tapes and a few super8 film. Pretty much a full time job.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Video! Totally agree...though I was a camera bug before metal detectorist. Even processed my own film..only black and white...back in the day.

Today's digital photos are so AMAZING and already processed when you shoot! I use a freebie photo computer program Arcsoft Photo Studio 6. ..which is also very fantastic and easy to use. I usually tweak each photo to make it "how I want it."

I'm also in the process of digitizing about 30 years+ of negatives, slides and photos and video tapes and a few super8 film. Pretty much a full time job.

It can be a very busy activity, for sure. lol I just slipped outside last night and shot this fun selfie...
DSC_4105 el email.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread