Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well let me tell u i got the lucky handshake from Ann - gold from the mine's edg

Man oh man Sunday was rufffffer than sat.

Did the nighthawk thing again – took the trolley down deep into the professors territory – entered at 3rd and plundered north - several dry sand hunters all along this zone and I even ran into Mr Rodney from our club, he was working this faily nice cut we had going-----------------incoming waves were hard on him, they would shoot up the beach with such great force ---------hard to picture how much force waves carry – what is sea water, like 9 lbs to the gallon or so----------------man when it hits u

Found one little meager silver heart do dad – am I going to be goldless for the weekend ?? – Now I passed under the 15th street pier. Here is where I run into -------Ann. Ann is ½ of Ron/Ann from a forum I go to-----------------I got the lucky Ann handshake since it was our first ever meeting and the rest is ----------------u know

As I spin north, I see a yellow shirted figure just north of me-------------------only water hunter I see the whole spin----------------Mr WesBeach is in the lane----------------just maybe 60ft. or so before I reach mr wes I get this nice low excal. Tone, but I have been getting it a lot today – dug a bunch of nickles so far – could this be the real mccoy--------------------oh boy-----------------what a nice ticket it is toooooo – I like it

I am close enough to wes – so I am waving it in the air – he comes over for a peek.-------------while we are chatting, I tell mr wes that when I get home, there should be a big plate of pan seared fish for dinner and would he like to join in on the feast----------------------well we both head north now at more rapid pace.-------it is like almost 9pm now

Red wine, fish – and and treasure - fresh cherries afterwards------------I like it tooooo

The spin north
OF07221s.jpg

OF07222s.jpg

OF07223s.jpg

OF07224s.jpg

OF07225s.jpg

OF07226s.jpg

OF07227s.jpg

OF0722GRs.jpg

OF0722NUT-1.jpg

Attachments

• camera.gif
    camera.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 428
  • camera.gif
    camera.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 444
Upvote 0

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
Re: well let me tell u i got the lucky handshake from Ann - gold from the mine's edg

looks good max, i see the wave are ruff, yes hard working out in the mine. i miss the place but the waves, hope next time smoother water, nice nugget ring. cu next time..back to fresh water hunting..rjnail

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: well let me tell u i got the lucky handshake from Ann - gold from the mine's edg

Very nice ring Max.

All I got today after 3 hours was a cheap toe ring and a clad dime. Some days are like that.

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Re: well let me tell u i got the lucky handshake from Ann - gold from the mine's

Max that ring Is sweet. I like it. Just send it on up here to the mountains of TN and I will wear it around ans show it off for you. ;D

seas1to2

May 17, 2006
fl

nice looking ring, gold with any kind of stone looks good.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

Hey Max....it was also a pleasure meeting you....sure wish I had the luck you had...what a ring!!!!!!!!!!! Keep telling the other half, who by way, scuba dives...to get an underwater detector and hit the beach!! Someday I guess!

We went back to the beach tonight. I just found lots of foil and clad, a couple of bottle caps and pull tabs and a key. Hubby found lots of clad and a small, but neat little pocket knife, made in Taiwan...and the boys got pants full of sand! Was much nicer than last night...whew!

See you on the beach,
Annmarie
PS: I had a young boy wanting to see the fish I caught! LOL...told him that the only fish I catch are coins, jewelry and trash! Never had anyone ask me about fishing! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread