Here you go Excalibur users! The ultimate hip mount & straight rod!

D

Darod

Here you go Excalibur users! The ultimate hip mount & straight rod!

Hi everyone,

Below you'll see a link to plans/directions on how to make a hip mount for the Excalibur series detectors. I will be add a link very soon on plans/directions on how to make a straight rod for the same detectors!!!!!

If you have already read this post and downloaded or printed the tutorial I have made, please go back and take another look at it! I have made some important changes/additions to the steps.

I have spent quite a bit of time on this one for everyone here to benefit!
If your thinking of hip mounting your Excalibur 800 or 1000 then you need to go to this link I have created!

finishedsml.jpg

The design could easily be modified for other makes and models.

Here is a link to the web page I created showing step by step directions on constructing your very own hip mount:

www.allstateairandheat.com/treasurenet/userimages/darod/excalhpmnt.htm

Rod

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Darod

Re: Here you go Excalibur users! The ultimate hip mount! UPDATED

Good morning everyone :)

The page has been updated once again as of this morning: 3/16/05 7:32AM

Take a look. By the way, you can click on any photo within the page to download a larger, more detailed image.

Thanks to everyone that has donated a few bucks to me for my efforts. I appreciate the gesture of kindness.

Rod

OP
OP
D

Darod

Updated again :)

Mades a few changes and added some additional information concerning donations.

Last update time: 3-16-05 2:40PM

Rod

F

Floater

Nice Job on the Site and the Mount. Geez I dont even think MineLab has that good a set of instructions for anything. Way to go and thanks. I'm lookin forward to mine and I stopped by the Old donation bucket for ya.Thanks Again

OP
OP
D

Darod

I would like to thank you Floater for making a donation. I appreciate your good character Floater. I hope you get plenty of use out of your hip mount :)

Thank you Sir ;)

Rod

OP
OP
D

Darod

Re: Here you go Excalibur users! The ultimate hip mount & straight rod!

I will be adding a link to directions/plans on how to make your own straight rod for the same Excalibur detectors.

Check back soon.

Rod

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread