Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2fe98d0f2318000a14461a96a373f3f9.jpg I know someone that would like this...and I don't mean the girl

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good idea, though the restriction on dive time is terrible. I stay under with a steel 130 for over 3 hours, this only gives you 45 minutes - man that would go by soooooo fast. The 3 hours seems to quick................

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good idea, though the restriction on dive time is terrible. I stay under with a steel 130 for over 3 hours, this only gives you 45 minutes - man that would go by soooooo fast. The 3 hours seems to quick................
but you would be less weighted down and be more maneuverable I would think - spare battery would be quick change
looks easy to carry if you have a mile walk to water - I have many spots it 100 yrds + to water and I'm dead just getting hookah or snuba to the water
wonder if it would be able to take on a flight?

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive been wanting to get one not for travel but to blow out some areas to get to deeper stuff

That is my main reason also, I need something that does not draw attention. The ski would be great but setting it up is a two person job. Then you have two people wanting to hunt the same area. I have a few spots that I have got gold from and came back the next day and the area is covered.

Heck I may get the torpedo also ..xmas is just 6 months away. One thing I love about this hobby, invest a little and the finds can pay for it.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike and I have thought about a jet ski setup for a long time now, we've just never done it. Part of the reason is expense, but the other reason is because we hunt so many small "no gas powered motor" lakes. I used a kayak for a long time. We've also considered a pontoon boat setup, say something we could actually sleep on?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread