Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice video buddy!!

Clay does not look to tuff there, here it sticks to your scoop and does not melt.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video buddy!!

Clay does not look to tuff there, here it sticks to your scoop and does not melt.

A lot of deep silt/muck around that dock, then the hard clay. I was pulling clay plugs all day, could have used the stuff to make pottery it was so hard and sticky. :laughing7:

Working on a new scoop just for the stuff....:wink:

Last edited:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot of deep silt/muck around that dock, then the hard clay. I was pulling clay plugs all day, could have used the stuff to make pottery it was so hard and sticky. :laughing7:

Now your talking, I just did not see him in the video digging any..And I was thinking, that looks more like muck...:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now your talking, I just did not see him in the video digging any..And I was thinking, that looks more like muck...:icon_thumright:

Really strange sometimes how the bottom changes as you move around some of these places. I was at an old swim area last week and you we're constantly moving from pockets of hard clay to pockets of deep stone to pockets of silt/much. No obvious rhyme or reason for it? :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread