Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out last wed and then got busy and didnt post. This is all from a new swim beach for me. Gotta get out a little deeper next time, I only had a few hours last time at low tide and it was pretty good. photo-575.JPG
One 18k wedding band, one 925 silver tow ring, one silver spoon handle ring (#2this year) and one huge tungsten. photo-574.JPG
Also got a 1985 iroc Z-28, 1970 chevelle, and a spiderman sling shot series. all hot wheels for my 4 year old boy. The cheap Chinese knok off wont even role its the light green one photo-572.JPG . Also almost drowned under the weight of all the clad here lol ! photo-571.JPG I got the usal trash plus some good fishing sinkers and a nice hand tied fly. Im keeping all my pull tabs now photo-573.JPG im starting to save and recycle them. We used to turn in one gallon milk jugs full of them back in my collage drinking days. If im gonna pick them up I might as well turn them in for cash instead of throwing them out. There adding up quick, I already have a jar full. I dont remember how much we got for a jug of them but I remember that it was worth it. Oh ya there were a couple other little jewelry nick nacks. A cheap hoop, plated bead, and some other lttle plated jewelry doo dad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Lots of digging!! And Some real nice treasures! That 18k is Sweet!! And rare!

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! You get rings and clad for you and the cars for your son, can't beat that!:icon_thumright:

DJWEHAGE

Nov 30, 2012
Aberdeen, MD
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, Equinox 800, Stealth 920xi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
18k is always exciting to find! WTG, and nice hunting.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics and finds - thanks for sharing! Can't wait to head to the Keys myself! :occasion14: CONGRATS!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics and finds - thanks for sharing! Can't wait to head to the Keys myself! :occasion14: CONGRATS!

The water is hot and the clarity is off the charts right now. 60-80 foot vis yesterday !! Taking the boss to ft. Jefferson tomorrow for a week of fishing and diving. Dry tortugas wooo hooo !!!! I love my job. Nows a good time java droid. Mini season coming up quick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread