Anybody have this yellow water hunting pouch ?

FLORIDA KEYS PIRATE

Mar 29, 2016
Inverness FL.
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have and love the black one below. But I've been wanting another water pouch. Anybody know if this yellow pouch has quality water zippers , and good overall construction. Both are roughly $35.00 on the bay. Thanks. IMG_2056.JPG IMG_2057.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

ltd063

Sep 28, 2016
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & Excal II, Tesoro SandShark, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco has the black one for about $18. I just bought 3. 1 for me and 1 for each of my kids.

I have used the yellow pouch, it works well, and I almost bought it . But all of the reviews on the Kellyco black one say it is almost bullet proof (paraphrasing) and it was half the price. Got free shipping too. It does not come with a strap, but I found a 2" nylon belt at Lowe's for $6. Saved about $12 each. I have taken it out hunting on dry lake beds and have no complaints. Going to the beach next week for 11 days. I plan on testing it everyday. Hopefully the beach co-operates. lol

Last edited:

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Myers Metal Detectors sell them in Tampa. call 812-237-1939

louie41

Aug 23, 2013
Maryland Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus, Ace 350, whites BHID, TRX PP and Whites digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got my black yellow one from Myers detectors cause heard lots of good reviews on it. Haven't been out with it yet .

OP
OP
FLORIDA KEYS PIRATE

FLORIDA KEYS PIRATE

Mar 29, 2016
Inverness FL.
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Myers Metal Detectors sell them in Tampa. call 812-237-1939
Yeah , but I don't want the logo on the front. Hey Ron , I met you about a month ago at Clearwater Beach. I was the guy with the long goatee that tried your scoop out. I told you I thought I had two junk rings , but they turned out to be one silver and one 18k ! See ya at the beach !

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FLORIDA KEYS PIRATE

FLORIDA KEYS PIRATE

Mar 29, 2016
Inverness FL.
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , I think that's the one I already have. It's great but was wanting to try something different for my second pouch. Guess I should stick with what I already know is a great pouch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

strick

Feb 28, 2005
SF Bay Area
Detector(s) used
Embarrassed to tell
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have both... the yellow is good quality. The buckle is a little smaller then the black one's. Zippers appear OK (I just got it in) and have not used it yet. Nothing wrong with the black one however so if you want to be save then just get that one.

strick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread