Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dry sand..... most likely the Deus, BUT.... things change near the water. There is a difference in weight and the Deus is wireless and works well in trash .... especially on smaller targets. All around thou....... the ET would allow you to cover more of the beach without being affected by the salt. Dry sand you really arent looking for deep targets .... mostly recent drops.... covering more sand efficiently works best. Sooooo i see you have an AT Pro.... which fits that bill well. Not sure you need the Deus then.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Between those two.....the E-trac with a 15" NEL Attack coil. Great combo!

ColonelDan

Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dry sand..... most likely the Deus, BUT.... things change near the water. There is a difference in weight and the Deus is wireless and works well in trash .... especially on smaller targets. All around thou....... the ET would allow you to cover more of the beach without being affected by the salt. Dry sand you really arent looking for deep targets .... mostly recent drops.... covering more sand efficiently works best. Sooooo i see you have an AT Pro.... which fits that bill well. Not sure you need the Deus then.

Agree. If those are your only two choices, I'd go with the eTrac. Better on wet salt beaches than the Deus. However, be careful. The eTrac is not waterproof and even the salty sea spray can be harmful if the control box is not protected

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread