Inspector Detector - "The Case Of The Black Chinaman"

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was 1:00am, a couple of Mallards silhouetted in the moonlight atop the glassy surface of the gin-clear lake. I was quietly snooping about in three feet of water near the water volleyball net, a routine hangout for members of the Tungsten Carbide Gang. He was a black China-man, I know, right, and in Indiana no less. A strange as it was this is my world, a 2mm full body wetsuit, a small waterproof nightlight dangling from neck, scoop, Ecal, the headphones omitting a barely distinguishable hum. When the Chinaman finally spoke his tone wasn't quite clear, hard and edgy but high enough that he was borderline sissy. "BUSTED!" :laughing7:

DSC_5438 spt 25 per.jpg

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to find more disputed turf. I'd rather hunt an area where all the gangs are fighting for dominance.....the gold, silver, and platinum gangs along with the lower class ones! :laughing7:

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great Find!
What did that Ring, ring up at...?
Gosh, does that mean that I'm going to have to dig EVERYTHING...?
...sigh..., Okay.... 8-)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to find more disputed turf. I'd rather hunt an area where all the gangs are fighting for dominance.....the gold, silver, and platinum gangs along with the lower class ones! :laughing7:

Those other gangs are hanging around too....:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions