Need help identifying object tnet

1HappyHunter

Feb 16, 2015
South East Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went out this morning for a beach hunt. Got to the beach and it was far more than I expected cuts all over the place sanded in all over the place by the time I left it had completely changed once again. The waves were massive and there were a lot of old green coin's but I found this one random object... green box that I need help identifying. Has anyone seen Or ran into one of the ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506207560.666051.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506207585.402130.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506207599.875567.jpg se before? Only writing is on the backside that says if found please call this number and it has a phone number which I've tried to call but it just gives me a sound similar to a fax line. Any thoughts on what it could possibly be? Seems the little black thing is kind of a button that you can press in and out. Any help or suggestions ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506207400.706492.jpg is greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
1HappyHunter

1HappyHunter

Feb 16, 2015
South East Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Sorry not sure why the photos got inserted into the middle of the text

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably off a hand or foot operated air pump. Those round inserts look like poppet valves to me. One allows air (or fluid) in while the other seals off and vice versa depending on which stroke the pump is on.

OP
OP
1HappyHunter

1HappyHunter

Feb 16, 2015
South East Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Probably off a hand or foot operated air pump. Those round inserts look like poppet valves to me. One allows air (or fluid) in while the other seals off and vice versa depending on which stroke the pump is on.

The only thing is there's nowhere the air could really come from. The black button is some type of power button it clicks in and out the other holes don't appear to be able to let any type of air out, although I could be wrong. Seems to me I thought it could be some type of transmitter or something? It does have that if found please call number on it seems weird that an air pump would have that. I'm pretty curious I'm thinking about trying to open it up and see what's inside.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Not saying it relates....There are devices on/ near piers here in fresh water.
For monitoring temps ,or other info..
Who ever studies water quality near you might have an idea?

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say open it up and post pics.

Is the box metal or plastic?
Are there any external mounting or attachment points?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
from a spy plane
ship it across the country fast to anyone you don't know

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing is there's nowhere the air could really come from. The black button is some type of power button it clicks in and out the other holes don't appear to be able to let any type of air out, although I could be wrong. Seems to me I thought it could be some type of transmitter or something? It does have that if found please call number on it seems weird that an air pump would have that. I'm pretty curious I'm thinking about trying to open it up and see what's inside.

I figured it might be similar to one of these......

Coleman Bellows Foot Pump - Walmart.com

OP
OP
1HappyHunter

1HappyHunter

Feb 16, 2015
South East Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I say open it up and post pics.

Is the box metal or plastic?
Are there any external mounting or attachment points?

Box itself is plastic. Looks like it had two loops one at top is broke off/ missing the bottom one is still there and visible In the photo. Think I may try opening her up in the next day or so I will post photos once I get it open.

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
A medical filter, a bio-hazard? Call the number and ask them, then tell us.
Patent Pending might negate this guess.
Might Google the phone number then the "owner" of the number, if you do not wish to call them directly.
INTERESTING to say the least.

OP
OP
1HappyHunter

1HappyHunter

Feb 16, 2015
South East Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
When I called I get a tone similar to a fax machine it's just a loud single beep ... when I googled the number it looks like a bunch of Chinese characters come up I'll try to open it up and take some photos hopefully tomorrow

OP
OP
1HappyHunter

1HappyHunter

Feb 16, 2015
South East Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Sorry for the delay here are the updated photos opened it today still not really sure what it could be.... any other thoughts now??? I even tried to look up the numbers on the Chip board there with no luck... super interesting.... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506644733.885693.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506644756.438564.jpg

sandman03

Apr 14, 2013
treasurecoast fl
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a beeper they give you at a restaurant and they beep it 4 hours later when your tables ready

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google the Phone Number again & Translate the result

https://www.google.com/search?q=google+translate+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

The parts inside appear to be Japanese

the one part Number inside EG21469B brings up several Japanese sites,
but nothing solid.

Iphones, car tracking computer, Boats , Toys, razors, Where is Voyager 1? Voyager EG214,

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread