gave the bay a short spin after work today - glad i did - nice spin i had :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got home around 5:45 – took a short walk across the dune – RAN BACK

Did not plan on going today, but after seeing this – I had to go – the bay 90mins.or so

What a spin I had – another big fat ticket – 10k this time – that is it for the gold, but man oh man did I ever find some kewl loot today

After I find this gold ticket – the area had lots of signals – many coins – 1941 quarter – 1942 liberty dime and old wheat penny – date not seeable. – then I hit this square job – u will see square job later – maybe a piece of a boat prop------------------now I find this ticket------------------I can not place what it is, but I have seen one before. I now know what it is----------------do u-----------------it is cool has some major bends – I will clean it up along with the silver clad this weekend.

Thank u surfgod

All tickets from waist or deeper – some of the bottle caps from the trip in the damp to the hot location – send 10 scooters – I will share this hot goose with u – “have excal will travel” – wire max – va beach,va

The spin

Good luck

i heard a rumor today that the detector sheriff -----------I better not go here.

BFA8161.jpg

BFA8162.jpg

BFA8163.jpg

BFA8164.jpg

BFA8165.jpg

BFA816LOOT1.jpg

BFA816LOOT2.jpg

BFA816NUT.jpg

Upvote 0

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
thats how all the lakes beaches here are like stones, hard digging. was out last night after work temp was 103 and only 5 people in swimming, got a few coins and couple tabs, rjnail

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nice Pics and some cool finds. How much was in the coin pouch? That whistle is neat I wonder how it got there and was the person in the Navy that lost it.
HH Roy

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice loot Max. The Boatswains Whistle is called a Boatswain's Pipe. That is what the piping that is done aboard ship to announcements over the PA. Or at least that is what we did in the 50's. Course Marines only answered to Chow Call and GQ. After seeing those small waves you must have been beside yourself after being knocked down by the usual ones. Nice ring too.

Take care.

teklord

Sep 26, 2006
Orlando Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My grandmother allways carried a coin pouch like that. Nice pattern on the ring.

Tek

lowtones

Aug 19, 2006
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
Nice hunt as always. Area seems so peacful. I would love to be there looks stress free.
HH
Lowtones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread