Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
took my snuba system to one of my old spots - I thought the water was gonna be cold and I suited up to dive in cold water
I was wrong - water was not that cold - I had to much suit and not enough weight - I got out at low tide to 6-7 feet - out past where most hunters can reach
that was good - but I could not stay on the bottom when I got a hit - which was bad ... I started getting hits - got at least 6 targets
that sounded good - that's good. Every time I tried to fan or dig - I'd inhale and start to float off target - which was bad.
I never recovered a target = bad. So I came back in. I either had to get more weight - which was 200 yrds away or dress down to a
less buoyant suit - which was 200 yrds away (there and back) - decided to just use snorkel and mask. Not much left in the shallows
but I hit a spot loaded with bottle caps that others must have gone through with a discriminator - I hunt in all metal. After
clearing out the caps I went through slow and got a faint reading ended up pulling up the 14k white gold ring. So my hunt ended well.
DSC00165.JPG DSC00162.JPG

Upvote 0

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You earned that one. Really nice ring! Congrats! :thumbsup:

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ring! Congratulations:icon_thumright:

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hard work payed off

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread