🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo-690.JPG
photo-688.JPG
photo-689.JPG
Shes a beaut !!! Luis, south ridge high miami, blue sapphire, 10k, 2003, see if my wife can track someone down. Shes a highschool guidance counsler. South ridge is a giant school in miami. Many great athletes, and an amazing football team year after year. Lots of NFL players started here. Only in the water an hour today. Still super warm water even though the air temp is a little cooler. After finding that banner piece of eight I had to stop obsessing and go hit the fresh drop spot. Can't find spanish treasure every day, gotta keep it interesting and see if this hurricane has uncovered any modern day treasures.

Upvote 0

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring, congrats on the gold! Good luck on finding whomever had it in school!

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful ring you found. Hope you can track the owner, what a surprise it would be to them! Good luck!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, Congrats! same year I graduated :icon_thumright:

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
That thing is neat! What an awesome gold find!!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
A Very NIce Save and Chunk of Gold. Good luck on the return!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found him. I was told that and I quote " yo bro you took my ring" I said no im trying to get it back to you, I found it in the ocean. He says " I'll f-----g kill you if I ever find you bro" he started to yell some other expletives but I hung up in mid rant. This has happened a couple times now. My english was clear and so was his WTF !! like the sienfeld soup nazi says "NO RING FOR YOU" I didnt let it go longer than 30 seconds before I hung up. Efff him not me. Dont have time for that crap !!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I found him. I was told that and I quote " yo bro you took my ring" I said no im trying to get it back to you, I found it in the ocean. He says " I'll f-----g kill you if I ever find you bro" he started to yell some other expletives but I hung up in mid rant. This has happened a couple times now. My english was clear and so was his WTF !! like the sienfeld soup nazi says "NO RING FOR YOU" I didnt let it go longer than 30 seconds before I hung up. Efff him not me. Dont have time for that crap !!

I don't blame you one bit! I've seen more and more like that myself. melt that baby and treat yourself..:skullflag:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't even bother to track folks down anymore.....if they come up to me and ask me to help them find their ring then fine, I'm good with that, happy to assist them for a while. But beyond that it just cost me money and time and you just wouldn't believe some of the responses.

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Unbelievable. Hope the scrap check mends your hurt feeling. [emoji4]

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great recovery

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread