Plan for post holiday Vero Beach tourist lost goodies !

Nov 24, 2017
Sebastian, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Auqanaut 10"
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Trying to be creative here because the beaches are sanded heavy. I live in Sebastian and am giving up on the Treasure beaches for now ,way too much sand it appears all the way up the coast. My plan is to hit the after Turkey day travelers have left. I looked at the maps really well for a spot I do not have to park on the side of the road to access the beach near expensive resorts. I decided I will infiltrate at Village Spires Condominiums at 3939 ocean Drive in Vero Beach and head south 1000 yards to begin. There is a meter parking spot I can park direct on the beach almost near the mentioned condos. 1000 yards from there is the ocean Reef Club resort. 175 a night. Next to this is 2 other expensive hotels. I think if I can get there really early today and tomorrow morning ,it might be beneficial to capturing lost loot. Does anyone know if I will be messed with by hotel security or busybody's if I am detecting behind these style resorts? Any pro tips before I go? Anyone want to join me ? Any other recommended spots with decent parking? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

1KBlueTuber

Oct 19, 2014
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur blue tube 1000
Fisher cz-6a, 1265x,
Whites eagle IIsl
I stay in Vero every April for a week at the Driftwood. You won't have any problems with security at the hotels. There is a public beach parking area by Nino's Pizza metered. From there you'd work north to be in front of resorts. About a mile north of there is a state park with parking but no resorts, but I've found old silver coins from the 1920s and some old gold rings ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1511711578.049927.jpg All found at Vero April 2016. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread