WANTED CD of the Kellyco Basic Ear Training for the Minelab Excalibur Metal Detector

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got a great condition used Excalibur II , would love
to get my hands on a used copy of the
Kellyco Basic Ear Training for the Minelab Excalibur Metal Detector

From a member who already has their ear trained to the sounds and does not mind selling me their copy which is catching dust in their shelf..LOL

THANK YOU in advance for your anticipated fast reply.

1161779C-434A-4636-B517-DCAF48857119.jpeg

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, when hunting the beach with an excal if it doesn't null from 2 different directions you want to dig it, I have dug too many gold rings and diamond rings that sounded like junk, I would have walked away from at least 4 diamond rings and dozens of gold rings if I dug only the targets that sound sweet.

biyaa

Feb 26, 2017
Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, when hunting the beach with an excal if it doesn't null from 2 different directions you want to dig it, I have dug too many gold rings and diamond rings that sounded like junk, I would have walked away from at least 4 diamond rings and dozens of gold rings if I dug only the targets that sound sweet.

Best dig them all and clean the beach. Karma will reward.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the best teacher is field training, I have the CD but I swear it never really helped because it is the audio of a perfect signal, which rarely happens for me. Best training is get out, do the time and wear a head cam to record your hunt and the audio of the machine. Then watch, and learn..

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the beach, If I hear it, I dig it.....as long as is isn't a dead iron grunt. No CD is needed for that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread