Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a couple of RI beaches to search for left overs - spots had been hit by locals pretty good
Most of my finds were whispers down deep or under rocks as big as your head. - I worked for every good target I got
Thurs. I hit in heavy rock area -
I worked an area of rocks that was in a large pool of water
figured less hunters would battle it. I was in ankle to just below my knees at low tide
after I finally got a few wheats - I got a 1892 barber dime - then I got skeleton key and a few indian heads
oldest is 1880 - then saw "one dime" on back of another dime as was surprised it is seated - got a few old beach tags which are always a good sign
DSC00261.JPG DSC00262.JPG

Fri. I went to another spot that I heard had given up a fair amount of silver and a few nice rings
once again I was going for leftovers - I hunted with cz21 in all metal and was going for whispers
was surprised at amount of coins I got - some newer quarters were down close to 2 ft
end of the day - batteries almost dead and so was I - I finally got in a small zone where I was
getting old coins - wheats and silver - ended up with 6 sil.dimes, a buffalo and a few pieces of sil. jewelry
DSC00266.JPG DSC00264.JPG

Upvote 0

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great job CASPER ! You have a lot of gooood stuff there. HH

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As always, a great hunt! :occasion14:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you had a good time Mr Casper! Always nice to come home with some oldies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread