Ocean City NJ

Oldhead

Mar 21, 2018
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone familiar with parking there this time of the year. It looks like I can park in a metered lot free of charge at 9th street. Just not sure about time limit. Heck, I don't even mind paying but the 1 hour limit isn't going to cut it. I thought about the paid lot across from Flanders because that is where we park when we go down during the season, but not sure if it will be manned and I don't want to be towed.

Upvote 0

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The parking lot on the main road going in allows for a long stay. I have been there at least 6 hours in the past. There is normally an attendant present.

OP
OP
Oldhead

Oldhead

Mar 21, 2018
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The parking lot on the main road going in allows for a long stay. I have been there at least 6 hours in the past. There is normally an attendant present.

The one on 9th street?

ZeroGold

Greenie
Nov 5, 2012
Somers Point, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter pioneer 505, Garrett AT PRO, Minelab Excal, Minelab Sovereign, Minelab Sovereign XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can park there NO problem at all. Lots of free parking everywhere in Ocean city. I know the lot your talking with the chain link fence right behind the stores. I live 5 mins away.

OP
OP
Oldhead

Oldhead

Mar 21, 2018
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's cool. I know it is still off season and figured it would be cool. Saturday it's going to be 80 degrees. I figured on getting there around day break to beat the crowd.

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
Parking not a problem, just need to find a spot. Have an aunt on Asbury. Super Storm Sandy was a mess there. Had water to top of her 1st floor steps, which was lucky considering the town damage. Many a classic car garaged there ended-up under water.
Enjoy the weather and best of luck in your hunt. It's a "Dry Town" Pun intended.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread