May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out over the weekend with Lookindown and I'm still in shock. It was just a beautiful day and the crowd was massive. The beachgoers were everywhere. The water was full of people and the beach was even more crowded. We got there early and only about 1 hour into our hunt I got a beautiful middle tone on the CZ21 and after about 3 scoops this beauty made it into my scoop. I actually got it on video but it is way too revealing and too much bad language to put it up but I probably will at some point. To say I was in shock would be an understatement. I have never found a Diamond Solitaire and this one was stunning. The pictures just don't do it justice.

DSC00049.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00057.JPG

18K gold with a beautiful diamond. It is made by a company that only uses the highest quality diamonds so I got really lucky there too. I searched the area for about an hour looking for the wedding band but no luck. Lookingdown was in the area so I showed him and he confirms that he also believed it was the real deal. After getting home and checking the diamond is absolutely genuine. We both searched the general area and Lookindown finds a ring but it wasn't the mate to mine. I headed down the beach and get another good tone and about 4 scoops down this chunk shows up.

DSC00072.JPG

DSC00073.JPG

7.4 grams of 14K gold. I didn't hunt as much last year as other years but I found only one gold ring and to get two quality rings in only our second hunt of the year is crazy. Of my last 40 or so rings before this only two were gold and to get two back to back I'm just speechless. I am still in shock but I guess persistence pays off. I have been hunting for the better part of 30 years and finally get a huge bucket-lister. I also got a .925 ring that needs to be cleaned up and believe it or not a nice clean 1964 silver quarter that I assume was a recent drop because of very little tarnish and will post both later. Thanks for looking and HH....

Upvote 0

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Mike, great find my friend! Sorry for late response. Glad to see you and LD are keeping the beaches clean, lol! Again congrats!

AusTexDude

Aug 12, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the banner image I clicked on it looked like a pull tab. I was like why is a pull tab getting a banner spot, was it JFKs Fresca pull tab found on the White House lawn?

Congrats on the cool find

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
In the banner image I clicked on it looked like a pull tab. I was like why is a pull tab getting a banner spot, was it JFKs Fresca pull tab found on the White House lawn?

Congrats on the cool find

That's hilarious! I went back to the banner and checked with a quick glance. Sure does look like a pull tab!
An incredible find for certain. Congratulations.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread