Harold Headphones for the minelab 3030 & Equinox 800 & 600.

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With (Harold's headphones) you can finally take advantage of all the Volume controls on the CTX & Equinox, Volume Gain, Was meant to be used as an additional tool to distinguish between large or small
targets. with the Waterproof headphones previously on the market for the CTX, you could not take
advantage of the volume gain with high ambient noise, you always needed full volume or you would
miss targets. now with (Harold's headphones) you can use all the volume adjustments to your
Advantage, these Headphones are Made one at a time, they come with a CTX connector or a Equinox
connector, They are 150.00 with a connector and shipped in the Cont. USA Payment accepted
a Postal Money order or Personal Check, but has to be Cleared before sending headphones.

you can contact me at my email-- [email protected]

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With (Harold's headphones) you can finally take advantage of all the Volume controls on the CTX & Equinox, Volume Gain, Was meant to be used as an additional tool to distinguish between large or small
targets. with the Waterproof headphones previously on the market for the CTX, you could not take
advantage of the volume gain with high ambient noise, you always needed full volume or you would
miss targets. now with (Harold's headphones) you can use all the volume adjustments to your
Advantage, these Headphones are Made one at a time, they come with a CTX connector or a Equinox
connector, They are 150.00 with a connector and shipped in the Cont. USA Payment accepted
a Postal Money order or Personal Check, but has to be Cleared before sending headphones.

you can contact me at my email-- [email protected]

Nice

OP
OP
H

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSC01061.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread