New Minelab 1000
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jul 2007
    Western Massachusetts
    Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
    8 times

New Minelab 1000

I had bought a new Minelab 1000 a few weeks ago and finally had a chance to use it in a couple small freshwater lakes in our area and cannot say enough about this detector. My first outing, I found a couple toys, pocket change and a toe ring. Today on my second outing again, I found a toy, pocket change, a key and my first gold ring. I would like to thank Sandman, as he had helped steer me torward the Minelab 1000 and I have no regrets. It's just to bad were at the end of our season here in the North East.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1803.JPG 
Views:	406 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	8029   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1803.JPG 
Views:	403 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	152850  

us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
    3985 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: New Minelab 1000

Nice Rose gold ring you found there. Thanks for the kind words, I needed them today.
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

Jan 2007
    Punta Gorda FL
    EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
    1 times

Where in Western Mass are you. I used to be stationed at Russell, N Hampton and Monson. I might be able to give you some tips to put that Excal to good use

Nov 2005
    Excalibur,
    2 times

very nice ring,

us
    Aug 2007
    Orangvalle
    explorer se,excal 1000,whites MXT,and a E-trac
    87 times
    Banner Finds (1)

great job. In my opinion you got the best water detector on the market. And I think just about everyone on this site owes sandman a BIG THANKS. so thanks for all you're help sandman.....you rock

us
    Rick

Aug 2005
    NW Arkansas
    Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
    19 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by lost at sea
    I had bought a new Minelab 1000 a few weeks ago and finally had a chance to use it in a couple small freshwater lakes in our area and cannot say enough about this detector. My first outing, I found a couple toys, pocket change and a toe ring. Today on my second outing again, I found a toy, pocket change, a key and my first gold ring. I would like to thank Sandman, as he had helped steer me torward the Minelab 1000 and I have no regrets. It's just to bad were at the end of our season here in the North East.

Hey Lost One,

I second the thought of not being able to say enough of the excal 1000. 8)

I just got back from 5 days on south FL beaches. It was my 1st time out with the Excal 1000 and it worked flawlessly. It's a true water machine but also works well on land.

Congrats on that 1st gold ringer. I too found my 1st gold ringer last week.

Good luck with the hunt.
    Patience is a virtue.......

Jun 2007
    Weymouth Mass
    Whites M6
    1 times

Exceptional find fellow Mass resident. I reside on the coast just south of Boston. How did you get Lost at Sea? Sandman does give excellent advice here and is very knowlegable. Pretty ring and thanks for showing.
    HH Roy

Sponsored Links