he can take an alliance 18k of 1/3 gr under iron nails
and above all he is able to cross the volcanic sand to take the gold

a video that dates a little / but shows the possibility of the machine
which has evolved a lot since

in French :-*

it will be followed by a special Terramanta nugget

then / two others using Bipolar technology
which consists of alternating positive and negative pulses

easy to say on paper / but nobody had ever succeeded before Alexandre ...
the positive pulse magnetizes the ground and lightning the target
the negative pulse demagnetizes the ground = and removes the effect of ground !!!

and much more is planned later

I test the latest Aquamanta Fisher electronic map
and I've never had anything so deep and sensitive about gold

not : the box on the video and the photos
just there / to test the cards
the final product will have a modern / lightweight design and well balance...

pre-series launch / if all goes well /
in the next three months

better than all my pulsepowers
and I owned 9 ....

some finds on my last tides

1000     4.2 GR.JPG

Attachments

• 1001.JPG
    1001.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 570
  • 1003.JPG
    1003.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 549
  • 1002.JPG
    1002.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 536
Upvote 0

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Rick,

I have been following the development of Eric Fosters detectors for years and the Aqua Manta Videos/posts from LE.JAG since he started.

I have also requested my nearest Fisher dealer to let me know when he have the Fisher Impulse AQ in stock for sale (asked Fisher the same question on their F-Book page some time back.)

I have also read your long posts and test of this detector on different forums .............. I'll leave it there.

One question: Are you the official spoke person for fisher ?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Ivan, The point of posting information of a detector which is still not in production is that for decades we have been waiting for a PI salt water beach detector which offered significantly improved depth, quiet operation and full depth in mineralized beach environments (look at the sand in the pictures) - along with (and this is a biggie) a useful degree of iron elimination/identification."

YES to the above quote ... and ... we are still waiting! .......... Waiting for Decades ? Not me there have been heaps of improvement in PI detectors the last few years and I'm using some of them since they have dual purpose and can be used for gold prospecting in our gold fields as well as beach and shallow/deep water detecting.
That mean one can in theory possible find the same gold twice, first as native gold then later at the beach as jewellery ?

My latest dual purpose PI detector have detected untouched native gold as well as gold jewellery at the beach, incidentally the 3th time at the beach it got a designer ring that have a higher retail value than the purchase price of the detector.

Timing and location can be more profitable than depth ...... Depth is useful when your timing is off... and ... have the energy required for deep digging.

ivanll

It still a Tease ......... Not blaming LEJAG ..... I would likely do the same if I had one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LE.JAG

LE.JAG

Oct 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
FISHER AQUAMANTA / Pulsepower Goldscan 5c - goldquest ssv3 / Vista Gold / Nexus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beyond teasing !

What is the point of showing finds that is supposed to have been made by a detector that is not available to the public ?

ivanll

for the same reason as those who post to showing finds that is supposed with serial detectors
it is useless = it's just for fun ....

of course, from me there is a piece of advertising
I get the proto for free, I just have to say what I think back
and showed what I find ...

not to mention a small vanity
but it is valid for anyone who shows ....

and then, we must dream
if I did not have it, I would dream to have it

now that I have it, I dream of having the next
which will be even better, for one reason only
nothing is ever perfect and we always do better ...

a few years ago I was desperately searching
a pulsepower goldscan 5c
I put 3 years ago in finding one (only 26 in the world)

I do not think you'll have to wait 3 years for a Fisher
keep Zen

in our activity
the search for gold,
patience is a quality to put into practice
in the field, it is a guarantee of success :occasion14:

Very Nice treasures! Love the lead toy soldiers!

I see all of your hunts are wetsand, do you venture into deep water?

thank,
I also like the lead soldiers
and old toys like tin whistles
find some original over the years

z 1004.jpg

and the bronze stuff of old boats

z 1000.JPG

I have the serial card on my proto
but it is not waterproof
always the ventral box ..
I am fortunate to have large water withdrawal with the tides

I was hoping to get to test one
Ive helped them sell a lot of CZ21s being in their catalog
page 39
http://www.fisherlab.com/wtn-2014/
and from all the good finds ive posted on different forums over the yrs
:dontknow:

I understand you,
their marketing management is disastrous .........
there have been several changes, most recently
hope things change
and that you will have, one of the first series .. :occasion14:

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the extra info Ivan - like you I have been an early enthusiast about the potential of PI machines to change things.

I am not an employee or an spokesman for FT - but over several years, I have made friends there and value and respect their work.

What we seem to have here is a company which makes and sells way more metal detectors than any other manufacturer. I don’t know that's true, but I would bet an excellent Mexican lunch at my favorite place in Globe AZ that it is a fact.

One problem arising out of that is that they seem to have a bit of trouble figuring out how to market a machine whose development and production costs mean it has to sell for a premium above any price that they are used to. Of course Minelab has never had a problem with that - selling gold nugget machines of $6 -$7k. But now of course, ML “put the cat amongst the pigeons” with a radically priced Nox!

There is obviously a lot of head scratching and figuring going on in El Paso.

If this thing is anywhere near as good as LE.JAG and other sober folks who have used it believe, then they can price it where they want - it’s only a few ounces of gold after all. But then, how many to produce - plan on thousands of sales a month or hundred (or even dozens)! These are the kind of decisions which lead to success or failure as a business - not to mention your job as the marketing guy who said do this - or that!

We shall see - not as soon as any of us hoped - but we shall see,

Last edited:

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at what LE.JAG wrote..

“and then, we must dream
if I did not have it, I would dream to have it

now that I have it, I dream of having the next
which will be even better, for one reason only
nothing is ever perfect and we always do better ...

a few years ago I was desperately searching
a pulsepower goldscan 5c
I put 3 years ago in finding one (only 26 in the world)

This guy ain’t kidding - he has seen it - he is convinced...

The Eric Foster Pulsepower Goldscan 5c was Eric’s last “production” machine - a development beyond what he licensed to Whites and which became the TDI...

Hopefully soon we will all have a chance to see if we agree...

Without the First Texas (Fisher) acquisition, I suppose Alexandre and his team would have gone down the road Eric Foster did - more or less hand-built examples of the best in class beach PI detector. Had they done that, I expect their costs would have meant that they would trust to the excellence of the device and had to charge $3000 - $4000 to make it worth it to proceed.

Hopefully the marketing power of FT will mean that this premium product can be brought to market at a more affordable price!

Last edited:

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
I'm not a dreamer, more like a go do it with what you got until something better become available ........... which have not happened as yet.

Nearly got a Pulsepower 5C and an afterburner when they were introduced over here .... well, that was back then.

My first PI was a Garrett Sea Hunter XL-500 with all 3 coils, still got it and it's still working, that was 35 years ago.

Fishers Impulse AQ looks interesting, but I'm not dreaming about something just because it looks interesting, when available I shall attempt to obtain one and use it on some flat beaches that are likely to retain items deeper than present PI detectors will detect.

These same beaches do not change much when there is a storm with high tide, as in there is no 4 - 6 or 8' foot sand erosion like on some other beaches.

We where age are in the high numbers that have done beach detecting since way back in the last century know that not all beaches are PI friendly, so depth is not the determining factor or paramount, in fact my three CZ-20s have been favourites since they were made available.

Hopefully the Impulse AQ do not get hyped to such a level where the user can't find a little extra tweek to discover and smile about.

ivanll

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to be able to test one also. If it pans out like it's been purported, I would definitely want to own one. i guess you need to know someone close to the project to get on the A-list! :laughing7:

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will be interesting to see what Fisher does with this. Maybe they will take a leaf from Minelab’s play book and emphasize “Pro” dealers who offer training and support like ML does with their high-end gold nugget machines. If you buy one of those $7000 GPZ’s from one of these dealers and get free training.

They have made it clear that this machine can’t be priced like a Bounty Hunter or even an F-75 - too much engineering invested in its development and use of premium parts which Fisher will not be buying in the quantities that they do for their mass-market machined - this means that their costs are higher. So how many will they risk making in the first production run? I doubt that they have the answer to that yet. If they “hedge their bets” on production quantities, it may well be that they are hard to get for a while.

Mind you, all of this is just my own speculation.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully the Impulse AQ do not get hyped to such a level where the user can't find a little extra tweek to discover and smile about.

ivanll

There will always be a few who are happy with, but can see more..:skullflag:

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
As said someplace else ..... "No Lead No Gold" ..... PI detector reality......... the deeper they go the more you find.

attachment.php

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a dear friend from the North of England. His favorite sayings were ..

I know what I like - and I do what I bloody well like..

And more to the point...

”where’s there’s muck ... there’s brass”

meaning where there is “shite” - there’s money.. I guess his ancestors put in the early sanitation...

low conductors, aluminum, lead brass, gold - are undistinguishable for the most part. The great thing about the fishing weights is that you have found the hard bottom - the goodies and the dross are all there - together!

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to get....... that could work as a disadvantage to Fisher....... if it doesnt quite work or repairs are needed. They are working with what ....... some think is a small group id get the buys while you can if there is ANY uncertainty about the hype and reality. That time frame gives people time to think about ....... price vs pay off vs hype.

OP
OP
LE.JAG

LE.JAG

Oct 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
FISHER AQUAMANTA / Pulsepower Goldscan 5c - goldquest ssv3 / Vista Gold / Nexus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As said someplace else ..... "No Lead No Gold" ..... PI detector reality......... the deeper they go the more you find.

attachment.php

of course that's the reality
the lead density is = 11.3
the density of gold 18 k = 16.3
the density of 9k gold = 11.2

there is much more gold at the bottom,
under is worth feet
that you can imagine

my best hunt 2018
a week, a lot of lead = a lot of gold ....

AAB.JPG

AB.jpg

Well, it does not work every time
but it reflects well, the truth:dontknow:

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully ....... this doesnt turn out to be a PULSE DEVIL project. Did someone say ...... FALL of 2020.... good lord. Id like to see ML get motivated here, but their water PI..... SDC as TH pointed out to me is nearly $4000....... $2500 is looking pretty good. Why the beach machine BEFORE the dirt one? Especially if based in EU with all those field hunters. Maybe they are testing it in deeper water..... but you aint getting it out there 10' even. Most places on the coast if people are testing it there will have a difficult time doing it. Bays, inlets, and here in the Gulf are ideal places to accurately test IN the water performance, sensitivity and depth. IF ... it proves to be as deep as a tuned AquaStar.....not many wet sand and in the water hunter wont have one.... even for occasional use. Got to remember..... yes its a PI and the Nox isnt in that catagory...... but price and warranty will drive the decision ... and most might still choose the Nox......and what if ML teaks it in the water.... i still believe the Nox has more potential for depth out there.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here’s what Mr. Bill had on his website about the Aquastar by Eric Foster.

[FONT=&quot]Aquastar II[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is it. The one we have been waiting for. The ultimate in beach, and shallow[/FONT][FONT=&quot]water detector. This unit was designed to satisfy the needs of those who demand the maximum
in depth, and sensitivity out of a detector, with emphasis on gold jewelry detecting.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Depths in excess of 24" on ring sized objects would not be uncommon with this unit. This is a
very high powered PI detector designed with the shallow water/beach hunter in mind.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is not a "universal" PI detector designed to do multiple tasks.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Designed into a proven high quality waterproof case.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Aquastar has user set adjustments for Transmitter Power, Receiver Gain, Volume, Audio
Tone, Circuit Re-Set Speed(S.A.T.), Frequency, Threshold, and Pulse Delay, (adjustable from
10us to 40us).
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Very high quality, Nickel Metal Hydride Rechargeable Batteries (with charger), w/internal
battery meter.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]User replaceable Headphones, and new 10" center balance, grounded stud search coil.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Supplied with 3 piece Travel, Beach, Diver handle & lower rod.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No other water/beach detector has the raw power, and sensitivity this unit
has, period !”
[/FONT]

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lead...lead! You say lead to me! :tongue3:
Here a few yrs worth with the Cz21
5caspr.JPG

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pull sinkers down close to the 2 ft range all the time with cz21s

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sold 137lbs of lead last month. It was about 4 years worth.

Attachments

• lead.jpg
    lead.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 75

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sold 137lbs of lead last month. It was about 4 years worth.
WTG - I know guys that throw it away or bury it deeper
it all helps pay for gas or batteries
I have around 500 lbs about now - will keep building till I stop hunting = cant hunt any more
I have a smelter and ingot maker - so I can melt and skim it and make "clean" lead ingots
and get more money for it - gun ranges usually will buy clean ingots for more to make bullets
Keep it up :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread