Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: FISHER AQUAMANTA

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jan 2007
    40 times
    Will it be waterproof to 200 feet?

us
    D. Meeker

Mar 2006
    Gulf Coast, Fl
    Blue Xcals and CTX
    955 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    The real test id say would be Ft Meyers beach........ dang theres a lot of bottle caps and can slaw there...... not to mention the river and what it does to the sand. Mike..... i believe he said earlier ..... like 25'. Still got my fingers crossed im not waiting on an iron magnet that gets another 6 inches.
    Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.

Jul 2014
    150 times
    Naw. The real test would be the Florida Treasure coast looking for 1715 fleet artifacts. Send that puppy over here.

Jul 2013
    970 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Wow wow wow! That is just amazing!! Gonna open up a whole new world for us guys! Iím very impressed! Canít wait!

us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Equinox 800, Treasure Probe IV, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, 5X10 Joey, Steath 920ix and 720i, TRX, etc....
    6208 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by dewcon4414 View Post
    The real test id say would be Ft Meyers beach........ dang theres a lot of bottle caps and can slaw there...... not to mention the river and what it does to the sand. Mike..... i believe he said earlier ..... like 25'. Still got my fingers crossed im not waiting on an iron magnet that gets another 6 inches.
    i doubt it will have more success in non-ferrous trash than any other machine in current use. From what I can glean, it's designed to punch deep and find gold in iron and mineralized ground. I'm also curious how it will perform in gold mining areas.
    "jus cuz it's wrote down, don't make it so"

us
    D. Meeker

Mar 2006
    Gulf Coast, Fl
    Blue Xcals and CTX
    955 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Soooo how long after this will we be seeing the updated version?
    Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.

au
    Jul 2008
    TNQ
    80 times
    Id'e like to see one in action on the beaches I frequent!

Charter Member
    us
    Texas Beach Hunter

May 2012
    Cypress,Tx
    Minelab CTX 3030 Stealth 720i sand scoop Buzz's The Bomb Sheath & Lesche Digger w/ T handle
    68 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Yea, I havenít seen any updates about this in a while. When will Fisher give us an update? I would like to add one of these to the collection
    Whites Surf PI Dual Field, Stealth 720i sand scoop, Garrett Pro pointer, Buzz's The Bomb Sheath, Lesche Digger with T handle

Apr 2013
    Garrett AT PRO, Garrett AT GOLD, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Sandshark, Garrett Carrot
    99 times
    Any updates on a release time? I really wanna pull the trigger on a TDI but this thing looks like a beast. I would love to be the first one swinging it on some busy beaches. Maybe fischers just delaying it to make sure everyone on the team gets first dibs on their favorite spots haha.

us
    Jan 2007
    Gold Canyon AZ
    ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
    535 times
    There are no updates. Knowing First Texas, I seriously doubt that there will be any until they announce a release date. There is even the chance that they might decide that it doesn’t make business sense to introduce what will likely have to be a premium priced machine into a niche market like beach detecting.

I am optimistic. If and when it gets released it will be the best machine ever marketed for finding gold at the salt beach. Significantly deeper than the TDI and with a useful degree if iron ID.

Crossing my fingers.

Charter Member
    au
    Mar 2010
    Perth
    Current detectors; Excalibur II > TDI BeachHunter > GPX4500
    65 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick K View Post
    There are no updates. Knowing First Texas, I seriously doubt that there will be any until they announce a release date. There is even the chance that they might decide that it doesn’t make business sense to introduce what will likely have to be a premium priced machine into a niche market like beach detecting.

I am optimistic. If and when it gets released it will be the best machine ever marketed for finding gold at the salt beach. Significantly deeper than the TDI and with a useful degree if iron ID.

Crossing my fingers.
    Significantly deeper than the TDI......very unlikely. The TDIBH at 14.4v trumps my GPX on the beach because of its (TDI) max sensitivity and no EMI coupled with the non-wavering threshold. The TDIBH is the deepest beach detector available and won't give up that title easily.

From the Manta videos......they really need to drop that threshold pitch much lower. The high pitch is/will be quite fatiguing.
    Last edited by hookahforgold; Jan 16, 2019 at 05:05 AM.

us
    D. Meeker

Mar 2006
    Gulf Coast, Fl
    Blue Xcals and CTX
    955 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Well hopefully it will out perform the Whites. Im hoping also that ML gets into doing a beach PI.... they have the most development in this area for gold machines. All this could very well change whats being used on a beach in the next few years. Competition is good. Now ..... if the cost dont price us out of the game.
    gcmsdan likes this.

us
    Jul 2013
    southwest ,CT
    minelab e-trac,EQ 800,TDIpro,TDI beachunter,excal II OBN pp mod,excal 800 blue OBN pp mod,excal blue 1000
    45 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by hookahforgold View Post
    Significantly deeper than the TDI......very unlikely. The TDIBH at 14.4v trumps my GPX on the beach because of its (TDI) max sensitivity and no EMI coupled with the non-wavering threshold. The TDIBH is the deepest beach detector available and won't give up that title easily.

From the Manta videos......they really need to drop that threshold pitch much lower. The high pitch is/will be quite fatiguing.
    yessir my TDI pro is a animal i just bought the TDI beachunter will try that out in the next couple days
    OBN likes this.

Feb 2012
    North Pole
    Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
    2397 times
    Post the picture, Only the picture is enough. Thank you!
    Scholar
    Finds2019
    Coins usables=0
    Silver= 0 pieces
    Gold= Nothing

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links