he can take an alliance 18k of 1/3 gr under iron nails
and above all he is able to cross the volcanic sand to take the gold

a video that dates a little / but shows the possibility of the machine
which has evolved a lot since

in French :-*

it will be followed by a special Terramanta nugget

then / two others using Bipolar technology
which consists of alternating positive and negative pulses

easy to say on paper / but nobody had ever succeeded before Alexandre ...
the positive pulse magnetizes the ground and lightning the target
the negative pulse demagnetizes the ground = and removes the effect of ground !!!

and much more is planned later

I test the latest Aquamanta Fisher electronic map
and I've never had anything so deep and sensitive about gold

not : the box on the video and the photos
just there / to test the cards
the final product will have a modern / lightweight design and well balance...

pre-series launch / if all goes well /
in the next three months

better than all my pulsepowers
and I owned 9 ....

some finds on my last tides

1000     4.2 GR.JPG

Attachments

• 1001.JPG
    1001.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 569
  • 1003.JPG
    1003.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 549
  • 1002.JPG
    1002.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 535
Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy who bought the lead makes and sells fishing weights. Many were good enough to use as-is. The rest would get melted and recast into sinkers. I got $90 for the lot. Good deal for him, and I didn't have to try and sell a few ounces at a time to fishermen. Melting it down and making ingots didn't sound like it would be worthwhile to me. Looks like a lot of hot dangerous work with little extra benefit.

rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ XP Deus II & Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pulled the trigger on a Beachhunter TDI today... so, the way my luck goes, this AQ thing should come out like next week, lol

Hookka

Apr 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett AT GOLD, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Sandshark, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pulled the trigger on a Beachhunter TDI today... so, the way my luck goes, this AQ thing should come out like next week, lol
Thanks man, we were all waiting for someone with your luck to pull the trigger on it. I almost volunteered as tribute [emoji23].

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other

Let us know how you like it. I have heard some very good stories, might not have been a bad idea.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy who bought the lead makes and sells fishing weights. Many were good enough to use as-is. The rest would get melted and recast into sinkers. I got $90 for the lot. Good deal for him, and I didn't have to try and sell a few ounces at a time to fishermen. Melting it down and making ingots didn't sound like it would be worthwhile to me. Looks like a lot of hot dangerous work with little extra benefit.
I probably have like 400 lbs now since 2000 - before that when i was a kid in the 70s - would save all the lead copper and brass and bring to junk yard to scrrap
would get like $60-$70 bucks a year - helped pay for batteries and eventually gas
then later late teens early 20s my father had musket ball molds and would melt all lead down and skim it to clean it up and use some and sell some - blackpowder is popular
in new england - then we bought slat water sinker molds and melted it down and made new ones - used some and sold a bunch
you can make a lot more re-purposing than for scrap - specially it you "clean" it - clean lead is worth more- my father has
ingot molds and clean ingots are worth more - sportsman clubs will buy it usually. I have dive weight molds now too and have made my own weights
from lead found - it does not take long to melt - does not take long to pour and does not take long to cool - if you do it the right time of the year
molds dont cost much - smelters usually dont either - my father has an old one that works great - figure i will sit on what i got now
until i retire and then melt it all - its extra money towards the hobby
i have buckets of brass and copper i have done nothing with too - cant even guess what i got in that

rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ XP Deus II & Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us know how you like it. I have heard some very good stories, might not have been a bad idea.

Ended up just changing my mind after lookin at it in the box, in person. Did seem to be some favorable reviews on youtube/etc for it. Will just hold out for this AQ thing, if it's not priced too high....

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ended up just changing my mind after lookin at it in the box, in person. Did seem to be some favorable reviews on youtube/etc for it. Will just hold out for this AQ thing, if it's not priced too high....

Any particular reason you changed your mind? It couldn't be all that ugly looking is it? :laughing7:

Earlafindit

Nov 19, 2009
Mid Atlantic Coast DE.
Detector(s) used
f75se,CTX3030, , Deus ,Excal blue 800 & 1000 , Manticore , TDI BeachHunter
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Waiting for the AQ myself, another tool to have in the chest, hopefully it will pay off , until than i still have my Surf Pi Df for a PI to hunt with, hoping for the best , Earl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread