he can take an alliance 18k of 1/3 gr under iron nails
and above all he is able to cross the volcanic sand to take the gold

a video that dates a little / but shows the possibility of the machine
which has evolved a lot since

in French :-*

it will be followed by a special Terramanta nugget

then / two others using Bipolar technology
which consists of alternating positive and negative pulses

easy to say on paper / but nobody had ever succeeded before Alexandre ...
the positive pulse magnetizes the ground and lightning the target
the negative pulse demagnetizes the ground = and removes the effect of ground !!!

and much more is planned later

I test the latest Aquamanta Fisher electronic map
and I've never had anything so deep and sensitive about gold

not : the box on the video and the photos
just there / to test the cards
the final product will have a modern / lightweight design and well balance...

pre-series launch / if all goes well /
in the next three months

better than all my pulsepowers
and I owned 9 ....

some finds on my last tides

1000     4.2 GR.JPG

Attachments

• 1001.JPG
    1001.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 570
  • 1003.JPG
    1003.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 550
  • 1002.JPG
    1002.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 536
Upvote 0

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will it actually get tested in the salt water where the box is dunked...... unlike the Nox? You may have said........ but what headphones are being used and are they removable? Lets be honest... most companies put out a great machine.... then they skimp on headphones which can make the world of difference. 10 machines...... so how many tester will there be and will any be allowed to provide any testing results?

OP
OP
LE.JAG

LE.JAG

Oct 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
FISHER AQUAMANTA / Pulsepower Goldscan 5c - goldquest ssv3 / Vista Gold / Nexus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
been a cz20/21 user for yrs
Ive found gold down in 20 in range a lot
I hunt all metal/auto tune - crank sensitivity - slow down
and go for the whispers in the back ground hum
hoping new one goes deeper
pg 39
http://www.fisherlab.com/wtn-2014/

I compared the whole Fisher collection
Aquamanta is much deeper
and above all more sensitive
many small gold targets that escape the CZ will detect
add the possibility to detect the zone full of iron
and volcanic sand ....
Expected a performance above the CZ of at least 30/40% / minimum

Will it actually get tested in the salt water where the box is dunked...... unlike the Nox? You may have said........ but what headphones are being used and are they removable? Lets be honest... most companies put out a great machine.... then they skimp on headphones which can make the world of difference. 10 machines...... so how many tester will there be and will any be allowed to provide any testing results?

the headset and the coil are interchangeable
quality headphones was retained
(Probably a gray gosht on the first serial / tbc)

== the audio quality of the detector is paramount
even more on this one than all the others
there is no question of lowered the quality of the detector, whatever the cost ....

10 units to set up the production line
50 will follow for the testers
I do not yet have the modality of being able to speak or not / for the testers
but why not, I do it well :)

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hoping to be asked - Im rough and tough on my czs
I hit a lot of areas over 100 yrs old and know there is stuff in 2+ ft zone
still in some of these spots and having many spots up here with many types of soil
these spots been pounded by PIs and Minelabs as well as czs and are pretty quite
now - if it were to pull anything out of each of these spots - would prove itself right there

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I hoping to be asked - Im rough and tough on my czs
I hit a lot of areas over 100 yrs old and know there is stuff in 2+ ft zone
still in some of these spots and having many spots up here with many types of soil
these spots been pounded by PIs and Minelabs as well as czs and are pretty quite
now - if it were to pull anything out of each of these spots - would prove itself right there

Lets get this show on the road...I cast my vote for Casper as a tester also..very experienced at all types of water hunting.

But Under one condition, he does not come down and hunt the Bay with it..:laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was a CZ loyalist for 15 years and still rate it very highly, wouldn't hesitate to go back to it with just a few modifications/upgrades. So I'd be more then thrilled to put the AuquManta to the real-world test on nearly a daily basis. I still think it's the one machine that "could" challenge the Excal in outright depth and overall performance.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a lot of testers? This is a water machine correct? 50 seems like a lot...... but hey if we get a machine out of the gate ready that works for me. What kind of time frame are we looking at for testing? You going to do some videos as this thing progresses? Im sure Fisher has a very organized plan to get this tested and on the street.

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why anybody would want anything other than a good Pi detector in the wet sand or water is beyond me. There are far less junk Targets in the water and at the waterline then there are up in the dry sand which lowers the amount of digging you're doing. I've pulled blue jean rivets out of heavy black sand well over a foot deep with my Seahunter. Personally, I don't want to dig anything deeper than 2 feet that's at the water line at the beach. Mainly because it's damn near impossible to get that deep with the water rolling in over you, but also, at least at my Beach, when you get down that deep you are into the hard-pack and also into clay and shell and it's just miserable digging. As far as not being able to discriminate, who cares? It seems like a waste of time to me to go out with a vlf detector in the wet sand or water, set it up in all metal, find a Target, switch the machine over to discriminate to decide if you even want to dig it and then dig it or don't. The only analyzing I want to do is, beep, dig and move on. And I see it at the beach time and time again. Some guy will be metal detecting up ahead of me, find a Target, check it from the other side, switch the machine over to discriminate and check it from two different angles and then decide to dig or not. I would rather take four seconds, dig the pull-tab or whatever the target is and move on. And if you use a PI machine long enough to learn what it is telling you, you have a pretty good idea whether or not the target is worth digging just by the sound the machine makes. While it's true at the end of the day I'll have far more garbage in my pocket I'll also have twice the amount of goodies in my keeper pocket. I like to say, if you did everything you miss nothing. All those rough sounding broken signals that many guys pass up are often pieces of chain or open earrings or broken rings. I get them all because I dig every signal. Unless the signal is really big and round I'm pulling it out. I even dig the double blips from bobby pins as I have found chains this way. To each his own though, if you enjoy analyzing your targets to decide if you want to dig then that is certainly your prerogative. personally I like the excitement of digging everything, you never know what's going to come out in the scoop. There's nothing quite like hitting a lousy sounding Target and looking in the scoop to find a broken gold ring or piece of gold chain. You don't need a super expensive tell all machine to know what's under the coil, all you got to do is dig.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At my age, I have only so many 2' digs in me during one hunt. I'd rather it was on a possibly good target than a rusty nail. With the pin point mod on my Excalibur, it only takes a split second to press the disc button and decide if it's iron or not. Anything but a dead null gets dug. Simple, and it helps extend my detecting day by not wasting energy on junk.

toddbbq

Apr 13, 2014
Lutz FL
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT-8000, Equinox 800 2x, T-Rex scoop, AT Pro and Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I upgraded from the seahunter II to a CTX as I was tired of the 1000,s of bobby pins and bottle caps in the water

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cure for your problem may well be the Manta (or whatever it is called when Fisher is ready to release it).

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why anybody would want anything other than a good Pi detector in the wet sand or water is beyond me. There are far less junk Targets in the water and at the waterline then there are up in the dry sand which lowers the amount of digging you're doing. I've pulled blue jean rivets out of heavy black sand well over a foot deep with my Seahunter. Personally, I don't want to dig anything deeper than 2 feet that's at the water line at the beach. Mainly because it's damn near impossible to get that deep with the water rolling in over you, but also, at least at my Beach, when you get down that deep you are into the hard-pack and also into clay and shell and it's just miserable digging. As far as not being able to discriminate, who cares? It seems like a waste of time to me to go out with a vlf detector in the wet sand or water, set it up in all metal, find a Target, switch the machine over to discriminate to decide if you even want to dig it and then dig it or don't. The only analyzing I want to do is, beep, dig and move on. And I see it at the beach time and time again. Some guy will be metal detecting up ahead of me, find a Target, check it from the other side, switch the machine over to discriminate and check it from two different angles and then decide to dig or not. I would rather take four seconds, dig the pull-tab or whatever the target is and move on. And if you use a PI machine long enough to learn what it is telling you, you have a pretty good idea whether or not the target is worth digging just by the sound the machine makes. While it's true at the end of the day I'll have far more garbage in my pocket I'll also have twice the amount of goodies in my keeper pocket. I like to say, if you did everything you miss nothing. All those rough sounding broken signals that many guys pass up are often pieces of chain or open earrings or broken rings. I get them all because I dig every signal. Unless the signal is really big and round I'm pulling it out. I even dig the double blips from bobby pins as I have found chains this way. To each his own though, if you enjoy analyzing your targets to decide if you want to dig then that is certainly your prerogative. personally I like the excitement of digging everything, you never know what's going to come out in the scoop. There's nothing quite like hitting a lousy sounding Target and looking in the scoop to find a broken gold ring or piece of gold chain. You don't need a super expensive tell all machine to know what's under the coil, all you got to do is dig.

To each their own, but many places I hunt are littered with little bits of crab traps. I have no desire to dig 2' down only to find bits of rusty steel. Water hunting is already 10 times slower than wet sand hunting. Why multiple that but 10 more by digging bits of rusty trash, bolts, bottle caps, etc?

I pass over more iron than good targets so there is no way in hell I'd use a PI machine unless it had some form of iron discrimination or identification.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
To each their own, but many places I hunt are littered with little bits of crab traps. I have no desire to dig 2' down only to find bits of rusty steel. Water hunting is already 10 times slower than wet sand hunting. Why multiple that but 10 more by digging bits of rusty trash, bolts, bottle caps, etc?

I pass over more iron than good targets so there is no way in hell I'd use a PI machine unless it had some form of iron discrimination or identification.

I agree, With a PI you have to pick and choice the best spots for that detector. I have a few spots I will dig everything because I know the target history of that spot and the chances of it being silver or gold are very high, other spots it would be insane to even consider a PI. And a good way to determine is just go in and dig all with any machine, won't take but a few hours or so before you see whats best.

Come on Manta...the deep gold is calling me!

Flgliderpilot, I'm not sure where you hunt, here in the bay I have found if I start getting those crab pot bits they seem to be in a concentrated area. Or do you find them scattered every where?

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used my pi in Huntington Beach CA. Surf City America. There are literally millions of people coming to this beach every year. I manage just fine with all the garbage. Two more rings today. It just seems people want the latest and greatest before learning to use what they have. How long before we demand miniture backhoes built into the shaft to do our digging?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have tons of people and garbage on our beaches here too. I was out two days ago and found a couple rings also, along with over $6 in change, a pendant, earring, bracelet, an old "good for 5c in trade" token, and some ancient fishing weights. Not a single nail or other piece of iron junk, even though I can hear those nulls everywhere. That's the way I like it, and I'd think others would too. If we could disc out aluminum, that would be a game changer. Other than that, I'd just like more depth in some places.

DocDave

Tenderfoot
Feb 23, 2013
Beaumont TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Why anybody would want anything other than a good Pi detector in the wet sand or water is beyond me."

After all the hurricanes a pi detector is worthless on Galveston beaches.

Last edited:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If a machine cant i d an iron target, Im not using it.

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'll just be the skeptic then. I'm not buying into it. After all the hoopla that came out with the Equinox 800, I'm going to have to see this thing in operation for a year before I mortgage the house to buy one. In the meantime I'll keep reaching down two feet for whatever makes my PI detector go beep. Like I say, if you did everything you missed nothing. On the plus side, I actually feel pretty good when I dig up super sharp old corroded tent Stakes, bottle caps attached to Broken Glass and Fish Hooks just waiting for beach goers feet.
reality is, very few people get rich from this hobby. Optimistically, you pay off the detector you have with your finds and maybe, over the Long Haul, slightly supplement your income. If you're in it for the money, my advice would be to keep your day job, at least until you hit it big.
owning a detector that can tell you the exact metallurgical makeup of a Target under the coil, the exact depth of said Target under the coil, it's relation to objects near it under the coil and their metallurgical makeup as well etc etc etc isn't going to make you substantially richer any quicker. In my humble opinion it's not doing anything but taking away from what it is I'm actually there to do. And that is the thrill of the hunt, never knowing until you see it, what is in your scoop. if that happens to be a pull tab or a bobby pin, oh well, on to the next Target. I know eventually there will be a ring. I also know they are never going to make a detector that can point you in the direction of the targets, you still have to swing that coil over it to find it.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not only deeper in absolute terms, but RELATIVELY deeper. 20” plus on a good sized ring is nice, but a couple of extra inches on a thin ladies gold band or a chain or earring could make a huge difference.

As far as iron, the Manta prototypes clearly demonstrated the ability to exclude/ID it at nearly full device depth.

Will this machine make a difference to your success rate? Hopefully you will be able to judge that after it appears - and before folks sweep your favorite beach clean with it if it is truly a breakthrough.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread