Here's a few comments on my Harold's Headphones.

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Harold,
I just received the headphones. Wow! Plenty of volume! I started out with Grey Ghosts and I could barely hear. I got some GOG Phones from England and they were louder and usable with everything turned almost all the way up. Your headphones put them to shame. I will be trying them at the beach on Friday morning. Thanks for the great headphones. I think they are going to work out great for me.

Regards,
Jimmy

Hi Harold,

I just got back home. The headphones were absolutely amazing - nice and loud with serious ambient noise suppression. I could barely hear someone talking beside me. I think you have a winner there. I will tell everyone that I know about them.

I need to wire up the second pair of HR Phones so I can try them out with my Aquaseach. I ordered the pins and Bulgin adapter but they may have been shipped to my office address. I am not much of a bench technician, but I can solder pins and screw on a Bulgin on a good day.

I am assuming that the piezo phones would be waterproof for snorkling, how much would a set of the piezo phones with bare wires be?

Charles

HI

Just wanted to let you know I received the waterproof headphones for the Ctx. I have only been out water hunting with them 3 times. But so far I can say I am very happy with them. I can run the threshold down at 15 compared to 35 on the Grey Ghost and Yellow Koss. I can also run the volume gain lower and least tells the difference between shallow and deep targets.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread