Shout out to Harold’s headphones.

lostandfound1

Greenie
Oct 29, 2009
Durham Ct
Detector(s) used
Whites Dfx - Whites Dual Surf Pi - Sunray Dx-1- Two Minelab Sovereign GT - And a few coils
Harold. I just wanted to let you know that I received your headphones the other day. I was quite surprised of the quality and the workmanship that you put into them. There is no problem with the sound level on the headphones they’re just fantastic. I highly recommend them to anybody who wants a quality pair of underwater headphones for the Nox. And once again thank you Harold and I hope you’re doing well Gene Grey

Upvote 0

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to thank you Gene for the Shout Out on the Headphones, that was very nice of you for doing that, and may they last you forever. Harold Harold's Headphones

Mike Dove

Apr 25, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I second that, picked up a pair this week after a friend of mine recommended them. They worked great in the water, excellent sound and built like a tank...good work Harold. Mike-Miami

zigzag

Sep 17, 2011
ft laud, fl
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 2 xcal II 1000's, 1 has OBN's remote PP & peltor HP's, 2 aquasounds, dual field, sunspot 920i hybrid, 720i, 3 rtg scoops, Howie scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got a pair for my CTX about a year ago and use them snorkeling all the time and never had a problem. I hunt a lot. Ed… Sunrise

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to thank the treasure Hunters that likes my headphones Much appreciated. Harold

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets add a picture of Harolds phones. Sure look comfortable to me. If hes using the same speaker/piezo that he did on his CTX..... you will have to turn down the volume.

Attachments

• harolds phones.jpg
    harolds phones.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 102

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread