emb66

Jun 10, 2014
KS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites v3i, whites surf pi dual field, and minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN2250.JPG Went out in the water for about 3 hours today and dug some targets with the excal ii. Here are the goodies after I separated all the trash out of my finds bag. The ring is 15 grams Tungsten Carbide. I'm still really enjoying this hobby. You gotta love it! Have a safe and happy 4th of July to everyone.

Upvote 0

TomW244

Sep 2, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my favorite rings that I've found is also a tungsten carbide ring. I've been coming up short lately because my regular beaches are sanded in. Nice recoveries on your part!

cladpirate

Apr 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1607748 Went out in the water for about 3 hours today and dug some targets with the excal ii. Here are the goodies after I separated all the trash out of my finds bag. The ring is 15 grams Tungsten Carbide. I'm still really enjoying this hobby. You gotta love it! Have a safe and happy 4th of July to everyone.
I like to see trash! Shows me how much others are digging to get the goods, also coming from the excal it is more so interesting as I swing a pi and am eying the excal.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice hunt! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread