Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not get to water as early as I wanted (problem with bringin GF some times)
and upset I didn't - place was packed at 8am - so area I was able to hit was cut by 90%
Stepped in and got huge hoop and then a few coins and not long before I got what I knew had to
be a ring and it was - when I first peeked into my scoop I thought I had a white gold band
but alas - no....titanium. The people filled in around me quick and I do not like hunting with people that
close. I have never clunked a person yet and do not want to - I tryand stay 10 ft plus away from people
in the water. I found a small spot that people had vacated and I have gotten deep targets at in the past.
I slowed to a crawl and got a faint signal - dug down about a foot and a half and got an iron rod - caked.
upper left in pic after I knocked the crust off - (should have taken pic before I did - it was twice its size)
Started filling the hole and stopped to recheck - this is one spot I have gotten many "good" targets after pulling
large iron ones out - I got another faint signal - started digging and hit rocks down about foot and a half -
good sign. I was surprised to come up with 1942 silver Wash. - was hunting for fresh drops and got that.
Usually silver comes out really caked here but when I get them in the deep rocks - it seems to prevent them
from getting built up. I was hoping to stay in for 3+ hrs...did not happen. The day after sunrise would have been the time to
go in there but I had to work. Will be heading to Ma. shore tomorrow - so hoping for a better showing.
Good luck to all :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC00350.JPG
    DSC00350.JPG
    274.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Upvote 0

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not a bad day at all.

Randyg12

Aug 6, 2014
Northridge, Ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! At least you got out on the 4th. I had to wait until the 5th and had almost the same results as your 4th finds. Its out there we just have to pass over it!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, you gotta like the silver:icon_thumleft:

emb66

Jun 10, 2014
KS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites v3i, whites surf pi dual field, and minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Finds congrats:icon_thumright: