Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did some wet and some dry detecting at the beach today.. There is competition at the beaches this year but some people do not dig it all..
Sometimes its just junk but other times its something else.. I have not tried to turn on the phone yet, I will wait a few more days until I think its bone dry.
Might get a dessicant to help dry out the inner parts.. It took about 4 to 5 scoops of the stealth in waist deep water.. Its a little scratched from the scoop.. Oh well..
The nox also found a small pin.. It was fun anyway.. I think its time to get a wetsuit.. Does anyone know the model.. just curious.

Thanks for looking... HH & GL

iphonepic1.jpg

iphonepic2.jpg

Upvote 0

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Congrats on the nice finds.:icon_thumright:

toddbbq

Apr 13, 2014
Lutz FL
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT-8000, Equinox 800 2x, T-Rex scoop, AT Pro and Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could be wrong but it looks like a Iphone 7 or 8 and they are waterproof unless it suffered water intrusion during the recovery effort. Do you see any water in the front screen? If you do get it to start go to the emergency call setting on the home screen to see if they left any contact information. If you need any other help please pm me.

OP
OP
Agent Green

Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info.. I will keep you posted..

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Place the phone in a plastic ziploc bag of uncooked rice and leave it in a warm/sunny spot. That will suck all the moisture out of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread