emb66

Jun 10, 2014
KS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites v3i, whites surf pi dual field, and minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried to find any info on the treasurenet site here to delete my account. But unfortunately there is none. I am selling most of my equipment and pursuing other interests. If anyone has any information so I can get this done would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Happy Hunting. E

Upvote 0

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m never getting out so would you tell my Mom to send me a chocolate cake with a pull tab buried in it.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
emb66,

You may wish to keep a machine or two...just in case you have a change of heart in the near future.

Good Luck

Doc

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Completely unnecessary. So tired of everybody calling everybody a nazi or racist. People have no idea what words mean anymore.

I don't understand what you're saying here. I've not seen any of that in my 5 1/2 years on TNet. Yes there have been arguments, but I've seen nothing like what you stated. Even if it did happen, the Mods would be all over it. People get banned for stuff like that. This is a straight up forum, and if you can not see that, then it is YOUR LOSS.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't understand what you're saying here. I've not seen any of that in my 5 1/2 years on TNet. Yes there have been arguments, but I've seen nothing like what you stated. Even if it did happen, the Mods would be all over it. People get banned for stuff like that. This is a straight up forum, and if you can not see that, then it is YOUR LOSS.
He didn't mean on here, he meant in general.

ctdirtdigger

May 14, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Excalibur (2), GPX 4500, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried to find any info on the treasurenet site here to delete my account. But unfortunately there is none. I am selling most of my equipment and pursuing other interests. If anyone has any information so I can get this done would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Happy Hunting. E

Nobody gets Out Alive !!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you could always join "SPACE FORCE" !
View attachment 1624647

Completely unnecessary. So tired of everybody calling everybody a nazi or racist. People have no idea what words mean anymore.

I think he was talking about politics on tv.
and the Pic being an attack. (see Top Right Corner of The Pic).
Without getting Too Obvious. Which was probably a Good Thing Considering Location.

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sorry to see you go, I mean stay. No, go. But stay.:laughing7:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015