Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went up to Nh for a few days and hit some fresh water spots - I hit 3 large beaches
and 2 small beaches - the 3 larger ones were pounded by others and all i got was leftovers
glad to see lack of trash too though meaning they pick up most of it. The 2 smaller ones i got the most coins at.
The first was my motels beach - My GF booked it - little did i know - that when we arrived I said,
"This place looks real familar" - then it occured it was same place my ex wife had booked when we were
dating 25 yrs earlier. Except for the hotel, the area was all develloped and new - stores roads etc.
The hotel I think went back to the 60s at least the 70s and was hoping i might get some older gold.
The first 3 good targets i got were an old hair piece, old bathing cap snap, and a skeleton key (possibly old
room key) - so I thought i might be in for some old gold and silver coins. Oldest coin was a single wheat
1937 - all others were newer. I did manage a silver ring that was down deep, 2 silver earings, 3 silver religious
medals, a silver bracelet, and a silver necklace. Was happy i at least got silver.

next day I hit 2 larger spots in the water that were hammered pretty good - I hooked up at one spot
with fellow TNET'er - 1KBlueTuber - we got some junk jewelry but always still a good time hooking
up and sharing tips and stories.

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Little charm is 925

last day I hit one large beach that had to be hit recently - best of it was a womans tungsten band with 3 small diamonds

The second spot was really small and don't believe it was hit much - I was getting so many hits with each swing it
was crazy - had to use ID mode to cherry pick targets - place was small and had a drop off close to shore - so
any trying to hit without a mask would be in trouble - part of it was really rocky - again mask really needed - rocks
were as big as your head and fist sized and had to move some rubble to get a lot of the coins. I barely hit this spot
and believe there is silver and gold in there - I had to race back to room to check out. I did get 2 wheats (1935,1957)
here so think there are some oldies in there but would have to spend the time to take all the trash out and coins cause there
were targets on top of targets here.

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! Some great targets in the Mix! I know you had to be feeling the gold on those hunts! You came home with Silver's so I would say a great Trip!!

PI PETE

Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I watch that guys channel on you tube about NH beach metal detecting. I think he’s motivated a lot of hunters there. Nice silvers.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Great hunting!!:icon_thumleft:

Aug 31, 2018
NC
Detector(s) used
White's TreasureMaster, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you had a good time- congrats.

1KBlueTuber

Oct 19, 2014
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur blue tube 1000
Fisher cz-6a, 1265x,
Whites eagle IIsl
I watch that guys channel on you tube about NH beach metal detecting. I think he’s motivated a lot of hunters there. Nice silvers.

Sadly it ruins it for the guys that pay their dues, learn how to read the beach and clean up after themselves all in the name of subscribers. With only 12 miles of coastline and of that maybe a mile and half is huntable. It’s a joke!

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
So. What beaches did you go to? Did you go to Hampton beach? There’s only like 2other beaches in nh. Did you see any sharks ��?

went up to Nh for a few days and hit some fresh water spots - I hit 3 large beaches
and 2 small beaches - the 3 larger ones were pounded by others and all i got was leftovers
glad to see lack of trash too though meaning they pick up most of it. The 2 smaller ones i got the most coins at.
The first was my motels beach - My GF booked it - little did i know - that when we arrived I said,
"This place looks real familar" - then it occured it was same place my ex wife had booked when we were
dating 25 yrs earlier. Except for the hotel, the area was all develloped and new - stores roads etc.
The hotel I think went back to the 60s at least the 70s and was hoping i might get some older gold.
The first 3 good targets i got were an old hair piece, old bathing cap snap, and a skeleton key (possibly old
room key) - so I thought i might be in for some old gold and silver coins. Oldest coin was a single wheat
1937 - all others were newer. I did manage a silver ring that was down deep, 2 silver earings, 3 silver religious
medals, a silver bracelet, and a silver necklace. Was happy i at least got silver.

next day I hit 2 larger spots in the water that were hammered pretty good - I hooked up at one spot
with fellow TNET'er - 1KBlueTuber - we got some junk jewelry but always still a good time hooking
up and sharing tips and stories.

[SUB][/SUB]

Little charm is 925

last day I hit one large beach that had to be hit recently - best of it was a womans tungsten band with 3 small diamonds

The second spot was really small and don't believe it was hit much - I was getting so many hits with each swing it
was crazy - had to use ID mode to cherry pick targets - place was small and had a drop off close to shore - so
any trying to hit without a mask would be in trouble - part of it was really rocky - again mask really needed - rocks
were as big as your head and fist sized and had to move some rubble to get a lot of the coins. I barely hit this spot
and believe there is silver and gold in there - I had to race back to room to check out. I did get 2 wheats (1935,1957)
here so think there are some oldies in there but would have to spend the time to take all the trash out and coins cause there
were targets on top of targets here.

[SUB][/SUB]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread