Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been hunting the water for the last couple years, but have yet to find a quality finds pouch.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I want something that is Mesh, but durable at the same time. if that even exists.

Ive been using a modified ATP pouch with "Custom" holes to let the water out, but it still weighs a ton when its full with water.

Upvote 0

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about a small willow creel or plastic creel?

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Foggynotion

Jun 11, 2017
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx 3030/
DetectorPro Headhunter Pulse/
DetectorPro Underwater 8 / Fisher CZ21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I've been using the same pouch that Terry linked to for over 5 years and it shows no signs of wear. I don't even rinse it off most times. It comes in two belt widths. I got the wider one because I keep a few other pieces of gear on it and the wider belt holds them better.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have and have used both the Kellyco one and the one Terry linked to. Both work fine, but I've worn out two of the Kellyco ones so far. The Kellyco one is cheaper, but, IMO the other one is a bit better and lasts longer.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Waterbug

Jul 6, 2005
Iowa
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, XLT & GoldmasterV/SAT
Fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used a floater tube for years to dump finds in.One day while looking for something in my store of shooting accessories,I found an old mesh belt bag that holds spent shotgun shells (for while shooting at the range).PERFECT for water hunting.It is big enough to hold junk and goodies.Also,it has a spring closure so nothing is lost.Now, no need to drag around the floater.

Mr. B

Mar 23, 2017
SW Fla.
Detector(s) used
2-Exal 2s Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went on Wish.com, looked under metal detecting supplies and found exactly what you are looking for.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive been hunting the water for the last couple years, but have yet to find a quality finds pouch.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I want something that is Mesh, but durable at the same time. if that even exists.

Ive been using a modified ATP pouch with "Custom" holes to let the water out, but it still weighs a ton when its full with water.

Been using this one for years, my favorite:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesh-Treas...z8AAOxyZw5RbYuQ:sc:USPSFirstClass!33710!US!-1

Small pocket for good finds (and you can't see thru the mesh), and big rear pocket for trash. When someone asks what I find I always open the trash side : D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread