Dave_SLO

Greenie
Mar 4, 2005
Quarters 48
Dimes 52
Nickles 14
Pennys................ 200+ uggg lol

Well ive been hunting the same beach the last 4-5 days with a CZ-20
Most of these were found in the tide line, so most of the pennys are encrusted pretty bad. (not all of them)

No gold or silver, But ive been having lots of fun.

Hey you cant find gold every day lol

I still havent ventured deeper then about knee high into the water.. Its a tad too cold and i dont have waders or a wetsute. So ill let the water warm up a bit before i venture deeper.

Anyone have any tips on hunting in the water? Even at just knee deep the wave action is dragging my coil all over the place.

Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds for a few days work!

Keep it up!

Good luck,

Lonewolfe

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
Hey Dave. I recently got a CZ-20 also and am almost ready to get in the surf with it. The only thing I need now is a good sand scoop. If you want to see all the junk I pulled out of the water so far, check out my web site.I use the small velcro arm strap when I'm in the water so I can let go of the detector and it wont sink to the bottom you can also use your hand to get the prize out of your scoop. You can hold the detector on the inside of your elbow and it also gives a little support with the wave action on the coil. Also get a good metal scoop and dig fast. Just my two wheaties. HH. Oh yeah I got a coil cover because there is no way to keep the coil off the bottom and the shells here in Florida are rough.

CHRIS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread