Bargain of the Week for Headphones.

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After today My ad for Harold's Headphones won't be on here anymore, because of health problems and moving to an apartment changes things, so I usely sell my headphones for 150.00 a pair shipped in the cont. USA. i'm selling my last two pair for 100.00 a pair shipped in the cont. usa, so it's a first come get the pick of one pair or the two pair, and thanks for all the people that already bought my Headphones. Harold of Harold's headphones, i'll take a postal money order or a personal check, but I have to wait till the check clears in my bank.

E mail--- [email protected]

Upvote 0

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not aware of these headphones, are they adaptable to the Excal II?

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Audiosear speakers...... great volume and chrisp sound. That depends.... do you have an end cap with a CTX connector on it? If you do then yes. Guys...... this is a heck of a deal im telling you, you will have to turn down the detector volume. Very much like Pro Golds. YOu cant make this good of phones for that price. I have two pair.... one for the CTX/Xcal and a pair for the Nox.

zigzag

Sep 17, 2011
ft laud, fl
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 2 xcal II 1000's, 1 has OBN's remote PP & peltor HP's, 2 aquasounds, dual field, sunspot 920i hybrid, 720i, 3 rtg scoops, Howie scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great deal. I have a pair for my CTX and love em. I use them snorkeling all the time with no problems. They're loud. Ed

OP
OP
H

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry people they are all Sold, sold both pair tonight. thanks for all your Nice Comments on the Headphones, sure hope they helped everyone that bought them. Harold

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread