Gold Ring lost - Bahia Honda State Park

cyperpc

Nov 18, 2012
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;Fisher CZ-21; White Classic IDX Pro; White Classic SL
I was MDing at Bahia Honda State Park and a older gentleman walked up to me and said his wife lost her gold ring and would I help to find it. Of course, I said. We walked over to the area where his wife lost the ring. It was about 15 feet off shore. I ask when she lost it and he said three days ago. Well it could be anywhere by now I said however lets take a look. I was there for about a hour with the man and found some other items but not the ring. He said thanks for helping and he went on his way.

I have two more weeks in Key West and I don't Ill get back to that area.

So there is treasure to be found! Good Luck!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d24.6562204!4d-81.277203

Upvote 0

claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We vacationed down in Bahai Honda a few years ago, with the RV. What a great time. I love the Keys. Found some interesting finds down there with the MD, but the coral sand cruds everything with a white crust. Too bad you could not find the ring, but it is nice that you tried.

post pics of what you find when you are down there.

DJWEHAGE

Nov 30, 2012
Aberdeen, MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, Equinox 800, Stealth 920xi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What a great park! Hunted there a couple of years ago. Sorry you couldn’t find the ring.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You gave it a good try! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job putting in the effort but 3 days that ring could be miles away @@ on its way to me lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread