finally got slide show done for 2018

TomW244

Sep 2, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, what a great year of finds! And the presentation was phenomenal!!! Well done!

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You’re really kicking butt Casper! Some of that silver is downright furry with crust!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Maximilian

Oct 13, 2014
Montenegro
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Excalibur II,Equinox 800, Goldscan 4...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and video Casper, I have one question regarding gold finding statistic. I also didn't have so much finds this year but i tribute that for total absence of wave activity these year, AKA solar spot minimum. However i do have find gold statistically on every hunt but i didn't go hunting even close often i usually will, so in total much less gold.
What is ur opinion regarding these results , increased competition, lack of time, calm weather...?

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and video Casper, I have one question regarding gold finding statistic. I also didn't have so much finds this year but i tribute that for total absence of wave activity these year, AKA solar spot minimum. However i do have find gold statistically on every hunt but i didn't go hunting even close often i usually will, so in total much less gold.
What is ur opinion regarding these results , increased competition, lack of time, calm weather...?
there is a lot … a lot of beach and water competition where I hunt now
many many land hunters have turned to the waters because land spots get fewer for old finds and some just want more gold and water is
where youre going to get it. I have had health issues over last few years that have decreased my outings - also Im still a working man
Many of my friends are retired and can get out when ever they want - I can not. I can only get out on vacations and days off and many of my
days off I still have to do stuff with my GF and family and had many days where I went to beach and was turned away by high winds
so there is a lot of variables - if I could get out more and have better weather - im sure my finds as well as gold finds would be better
I have some deep water spots that are gold mines but weather has not cooperated when ive tried to hit them - Im not in the
hobby for the gold though - been detecting since 1975 at age 12 - I was a land hunter for long time and slowly got into water
now Im mostly a water hunter but try and hit a few colonial sites a year and a Civil War hunt or 2 each year - I just like getting out and detecting
2012 was a year where I got a fair amount - we had a really early spring and warm winter that year so I was able to get in water earlier and more
weather cooperated a lot that year too - you can check out other years and see which ones were better for gold
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9z25g56LhkEv_fdD_Gglsg

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lot of other excellent hunters here you should ask same questions to :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread