First hunt in over a year

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4145F24B-CA09-4946-8FE5-C52DFD585340.jpeg
Finally got to the beach this past Saturday. I spent almost six hours in the water with not much to show for it. Weather was nice, decent crowd and the water stayed calm for almost the entire time. I saw three other hunters out there. I only recognized one of them (DavidFL).
It was good to be back out there.

Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey man good to hear from you...this forum is dead..we haven't been on a hunt this season yet...so many people detecting now and everyone wearing tungsten or stainless making gold finds rare...we didn't go much last year but we said we were going to hit it hard this year...thanks for posting, we will see you out there...I hunted a freshwater spring Saturday and got a Disney .925 ring...good luck.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey man good to hear from you...this forum is dead..we haven't been on a hunt this season yet...so many people detecting now and everyone wearing tungsten or stainless making gold finds rare...we didn't go much last year but we said we were going to hit it hard this year...thanks for posting, we will see you out there...I hunted a freshwater spring Saturday and got a Disney .925 ring...good luck.
See you out there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread