5-19 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CD0C2CD6-0772-46A7-BF14-1CDB452458F1.jpeg
Another 6 hour hunt in the books. Similar results as my last hunt. Crossed paths with Ron Lord looting the surf.
Maybe next time.

Upvote 0

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you're back out there Willie. Lookindown and I got out Sunday for 4-5 hours with about the same results. We're going to try to get out again this weekend. Keep at it. The beaches are filling up so I hope our finds will improve but then again.... I've been saying that for a couple years now. Good luck on the next hunt.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you're back out there Willie. Lookindown and I got out Sunday for 4-5 hours with about the same results. We're going to try to get out again this weekend. Keep at it. The beaches are filling up so I hope our finds will improve but then again.... I've been saying that for a couple years now. Good luck on the next hunt.
I had 8 coins...the little ring was marked .925...was that charm you found silver?

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's tough out there Willie but the next sweep may be over the big ticket.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys.
It’s been good being back out there. However, after this hunt, I noticed the headphone cord on my Tiger Shark had multiple breaks in the insulation. Looks like I’ll be stuck on land until I can have it fixed.

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Looks like my typical finds and I even have a match for the 4" loop ear ring. My typical hunt also seems to include Ron Lord hunting further out in 6' of water and if you ever met him you know he is only 5' tall!
Just kidding Ron.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like my typical finds and I even have a match for the 4" loop ear ring. My typical hunt also seems to include Ron Lord hunting further out in 6' of water and if you ever met him you know he is only 5' tall!
Just kidding Ron.

LOL That ain't right. Those hoop earrings sure are plentiful. I've dug quite a few over the years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread